Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

People want to talk defensive football, attacking football.

How about some football where we turn up and actually look like something that resembles a football team for a start.

This x infinity.

If only :(

1 point off Reading this season, stolen with a blatant hand ball  :lol:

He gets no luck though.

Yeap, that goal Everton scored that wasn't given wasn't luck either.

Didn't they score about 5 legitimate goals that day?

They did after 2 goals disallowed and i remember at least one of them came from a free kick that was never a free kick in a million years.

We was nowhere near as lucky as made out ( we were in terms playing as they deserved to win easily but not in terms of decisions IMO) anything to support the Pardew OUT argument though.

Is he not responsible for how he team approaches and plays games, is he not responsible for the shocking defending ?.

Talking about City in isolation i honestly do believe the reason City won like they did was because of the fullback situation...

Never seen Silva and Nasri have so much fun all season and honestly i don't believe it would have been anywhere near as easy if Debuchy and Santon were fit.

No excuse for how we approached the game, was an absolute f*cking joke.

I actually agree about the FB against Man City ;)

It's just the football in general, it's so poor and so so boring at times. And every time i see Elliot come to the halfway line to hoof it into the oppo's box, a tactic that we NEVER EVER win anything from, my heart just dies a little more.

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results".........exactly how i see him now.

Our defence was a major problem at the weekend, I wonder why we invited them on so much with that in mind because it was always going to be the case.

Is he not responsible for how he team approaches and plays games, is he not responsible for the shocking defending ?.

Talking about City in isolation i honestly do believe the reason City won like they did was because of the fullback situation...

Never seen Silva and Nasri have so much fun all season and honestly i don't believe it would have been anywhere near as easy if Debuchy and Santon were fit.

It's just the football in general, it's so poor and so so boring at times. And every time i see Elliot come to the halfway line to hoof it into the oppo's box, a tactic that we NEVER EVER win anything from, my heart just dies a little more.

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results".........exactly how i see him now.

Oh i agree without a doubt, its one big mess tbh i doubt you will find anyone who disagrees.

If they do they are certified insane :lol:

1 point off Reading this season, stolen with a blatant hand ball  :lol:

He gets no luck though.

Yeap, that goal Everton scored that wasn't given wasn't luck either.

Didn't they score about 5 legitimate goals that day?

They did after 2 goals disallowed and i remember at least one of them came from a free kick that was never a free kick in a million years.

We was nowhere near as lucky as made out ( we were in terms playing as they deserved to win easily but not in terms of decisions IMO) anything to support the Pardew OUT argument though.

What the fuck are you talking about, man? :lol:

I havn't even said anything about Pardew OUT ffs.

Worst I've seen us this season was at Norwich. Still can't believe we got a point. Chrissy Hughton must have felt bad for us.

They were just as bad as us mind, up there with Fulham away a few years back (Joey Barton last minute pen) for one of the most pointless Premier League games I've ever seen.  Actually I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes so can't be sure on that.  Neither side even trying to play football for the 80 minutes I managed.

Worst I've seen us this season was at Norwich. Still can't believe we got a point. Chrissy Hughton must have felt bad for us.

They were just as bad as us mind, up there with Fulham away a few years back (Joey Barton last minute pen) for one of the most pointless Premier League games I've ever seen.  Actually I fell asleep for the last 10 minutes so can't be sure on that.  Neither side even trying to play football for the 80 minutes I managed.

Sums that game up, it was f*cking terrible.... at least against Reading we played decent stuff for 45 mins ffs  :lol:

No one played anything close to decent from either side in that Norwich game was absolutely terrible, i personally try to forget about it.

Guest bimpy474

Ahh yes the worst game i've ever seen in the prem, so bad Cacapa got motm.

Guest bimpy474

Our defence was a major problem at the weekend, I wonder why we invited them on so much with that in mind because it was always going to be the case.

Does seem odd, invite pressure on to a team that is poor defensively, the genius of Pardew :lol:

How about some football where we turn up and actually look like something that resembles a football team for a start.

This x infinity.

Reading this thread, my opinion is swaying - I'm like 45 minutes from straight up turning on him for good :lol: Not even just waiting for the season to end.

Guest bimpy474

This x infinity.

Reading this thread, my opinion is swaying - I'm like 45 minutes from straight up turning on him for good :lol: Not even just waiting for the season to end.

Do you know what i actually like him as a bloke, i don't mind what he says either as i think it's over anaylised and slightly unfiar on him at times (wow i defended him like :lol:).

My dislike is the poor football, and the set penises, my god.....:(

Bimpy I'm with you, and have no problem with the man himself. I quite like his smugness and confidence (when he had it last season) but the results on the pitch are damning and we have far too much better going on from a recruitment and playing staff side to have his poor football, tactics, etc dragging us down.

It's all been a mixed s*** bag for us this season no matter which way you look at it.

Pardew is to blame only for the management issues. He couldn't have legislated for the injuries, the lack of squad strength and Ba's departure. He has had a miserable season on account of his shocking team selection and apparent inability to finish teams off and/or win at home when you'd expect us to. Add to that the defeatist mentality when we play away and you have a potentially disastrous outcome.

Fate has conspired against us from all angles, and surely we have to recognize that it's been several factors that have contributed to our current league position, and not just the manager alone. Having said that, Pardew has shown nothing in the way of being the right man for the job going forward.

My sentiments really :thup:

I think I have been put into the Pardew can do know wrong pen but I have acknowledged his failings many times. That being said the hashstagblamepards gang are hysterically hysterical and I often point this out which is probably why I've put in that category :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy I'm with you, and have no problem with the man himself. I quite like his smugness and confidence (when he had it last season) but the results on the pitch are damning and we have far too much better going on from a recruitment and playing staff side to have his poor football, tactics, etc dragging us down.

Aye, i would like him to do well as i love the club, and the club doing well is first and foremost. I just can't see us doing well long term with him at the helm.

Couldn't agree more. This chopping and changing of managers in the past has probably been the reason why I've wanted this one to work out for us b/c I was genuinely thinking we'd have something here with AP after last season. But looking at themanupstairs & Cajun's comments above, they've summed this whole thing up pretty perfectly.

As it pains me to say this b/c I really really wanted him to be a success here b/c it obviously would mean we'd be spending less time talking about him in here and be talking more about positive topics regarding our club.

Guest bimpy474

Couldn't agree more. This chopping and changing of managers in the past has probably been the reason why I've wanted this one to work out for us b/c I was genuinely thinking we'd have something here with AP after last season. But looking at themanupstairs & Cajun's comments above, they've summed this whole thing up pretty perfectly.

As it pains me to say this b/c I really really wanted him to be a success here b/c it obviously would mean we'd be spending less time talking about him in here and be talking more about positive topics regarding our club.

:sadnod:

Guest neesy111

My problem is I never get the feeling in every game we've went full out to attack the opposition especially at home when we should be beating most teams outside the top 6/7.

Does anyone want Pardew to stay on another season? If there is anyone that want him to stay, why? 

I'll give him the start of next season and review the performance by Christmas time.