Alan Pardew

Dave

Should we lost today, Thursday and sunday, our season will be so utterly pathetic and the relegation threat so obvious. Does anyone think he won't be sacked should that happen? Are they content with us finishing 17th?

I can't believe he wasn't sacked after Reading so if that were to happen I'd wait around after the derby and sack him myself.

Should we lost today, Thursday and sunday, our season will be so utterly pathetic and the relegation threat so obvious. Does anyone think he won't be sacked should that happen? Are they content with us finishing 17th?

I can't believe he wasn't sacked after Reading so if that were to happen I'd wait around after the derby and sack him myself.

I'd sack him before the derby. Get someone else in for the derby. Let this person start with a 5-0 win over Di Canio and Sunlun.

It just can't get much worse than this can it? :p

Guest chicken little

i'd have ashely and llambias stood on the touchline with an actual literal sack as soon as the final whistle goes on the arsenal game.

rest of the season is made your bed now kip in it stuff as far as i'm concerned. or to compound my shitty mixed metaphors (i should be on match of the day tbh), changing horses mid-stream would put us out of the frying pan and into the fire.

One or two times this season that he has had the balls to change things and we won both times. Learn from this ffs. Learn from it! If he seriously doesn't learn this time around he can f*** off.

Good job today for the 3p though!

Guest Dontooner

Credit to Pardew to set the team up finally to attack , tbh his 4-4-2 setups are has far more pattern in its play. We should revert back to it if its the type of football he plays.

Still a below average manager

Papering over the cracks but our 2nd half performance was better. 

Still same old, same old.

:thup:

Did well to try and change stuff, still don't agree with Shola coming on.

Credit to Pardew to set the team up finally to attack , tbh his 4-4-2 setups are has far more pattern in its play. We should revert back to it if its the type of football he plays.

Agree.

Beautiful scenes after the goal. Deserves kudos for actually setting us up properly for the second game in a row. Maybe he might convince himself we can win playing proper football instead of negative grind.

Wasn't convinced by the subs at all, if anything they nearly cost us the game. Fresh legs were probably helpful. Gouffran looked far from shot though. Nice to see Adam get a run out. More of the same please Alan.

Set us out to win the game. Thought the switches after Santon went off were ridiculous, but Jonas actually had a brilliant game at left-back and was a huge part of our good attacking play.

Well done, Pards - and absolutely wonderful scenes at the end.

That was a million times better than the rigid shit we've peddled all season...I think people are playing down that performance too much. Some really unfotunate stuff in that game  and it was totally deserved. Played similarly all season and that would have been business as usual instead of the coronary inducing maelstrom that turned out to be. Where has that pressure been all season? Pardew did right today but what a fucking knob :lol:

Beautiful scenes after the goal. Deserves kudos for actually setting us up properly for the second game in a row. Maybe he might convince himself we can win playing proper football instead of negative grind.

Wasn't convinced by the subs at all, if anything they nearly cost us the game. Nice to see Adam get a run out. More of the same please Alan.

The way you're going on we played some scintillating stuff at times which we certainly didn't. We got the three points which at this stage of the season is very much needed but don't try and gloss over the fact it we weren't exactly brilliant today.

Agree.

Wasn't convinced by the subs at all, if anything they nearly cost us the game. Fresh legs were probably helpful. Gouffran looked far from shot though. Nice to see Adam get a run out. More of the same please Alan.

:thup:

Guest Dontooner

You could only pray for Ashely to be more forward thinking and surprise us with a manager than could bring us results. We deserved to win today and Cisse imo is class player would score tons in with good service. Finding decent positions credit to him