Alan Pardew

Dave

We have to win by two, Pardew sets us up not to lose.

:lol:

Get in level at HT then throw the kitchen sink at them in the second is what I'm guessing is his gameplan? Not saying I agree with it but there's a certain degree of logic behind it.

As long as you defend properly... :lol:

Get in level at HT then throw the kitchen sink at them in the second is what I'm guessing is his gameplan? Not saying I agree with it but there's a certain degree of logic behind

:thup: I'd rather that than us score early and try and sit back.

Guest palnese

Get in level at HT then throw the kitchen sink at them in the second is what I'm guessing is his gameplan? Not saying I agree with it but there's a certain degree of logic behind it.

What do we do if we, God forbid, score the first goal? Do we attack them, or contain them until the last 20 mins?

What do we do if we, God forbid, score the first goal? Do we attack them, or contain them until the last 20 mins?

We just need to make sure that doesn't happen.

Winning 1-0 doesn't get us through though mate. Got to go for it and hope to hang on as long as we need to.

Guest palnese

Winning 1-0 doesn't get us through though mate.

Well, yeah, but that's  not exactly my point though.

See edit. :thup:

Misread what you put.

Guest Dontooner

Honestly even morons can tell he is lousy Manager , must be a retard for you not to tell........

I really dont hate Pardaw but his tactics and smug phrases before the game "Play like Barcelona" boils my piss.....

When we dont attack what rhythm do you expect us to get??? At least start it like the fulham game give us a chance...

We kept attacking and still won it at the end.

Piss poor management and tactics he should get shot for this rubbish on every level

Guest palnese

See edit. :thup:

Misread what you put.

O0

Guest palnese

What makes him think we can just turn it on like a tap on 70 minutes after playing like shite for the whole game?

:llorente?:

Your plan failed. Now play Marv and Benny and lets get at them ffs.

His plan is working so far, we've miraculously managed not to concede despite inviting pressure against a team who probably expected to play on the break.

Your plan failed. Now play Marv and Benny and lets get at them ffs.

His plan is working so far, we've miraculously managed not to concede despite inviting pressure against a team who probably expected to play on the break.

Guest Dontooner

I have heard of the strategy to start the game playing like "Your two goals down"

Surprise Surprise Pardew Pulled a rabbit out of the hat! "PLay like you are two goals up"

Genius Really!

I have heard of the strategy to start the game playing like "Your two goals down"

Surprise Surprise Pardew Pulled a rabbit out of the hat! "PLay like you are two goals up"

Genius Really!

Pardew isn't a good manager, and I bet he will get loads of praise if Benny and Marv comes in now and some miracle gets us into the semi's. Fucking football man.

"He did well"

"Did nothing wrong"

etc, blah blah blah, yada yada yada...