Alan Pardew

Dave

Well, thank heaven Pardew did what the whingers wanted, abandoned his usual cautious approach, and went for an attacking approach.

Taking the piss?

I fucking hope so. This twat could get Barcelona into a relegation battle. Attacking is forbidden after all.

This needed this to happen to get the moderates off the fence.

:lol: Someones come along and doused the fence in petrol and flicked their tab at it.

Was on the fence before, but now I'm sprinting in the direction of fuckthehelloffpardew and I don't think I'm gonna stop :lol:

Ashley and Llambias needs to have a chat with him. Tell him this is t good enough, and give him hope that he can save his job if he gets the playing better and get the results.. Then go out and find a new manager for next season

Well, thank heaven Pardew did what the whingers wanted, abandoned his usual cautious approach, and went for an attacking approach.

:lol: you muppet.

All the fault of a few fans on internet forum. OM diametrically opposed to his user name shirley?

"But who could we get to replace him?"

Anybody. Absolutely anyone.

He's almost got us relegated with those players. Remember the crap squad Sir Bobby managed to get to perform?

He's a joke.

I don't think there can be anymore excuses for this man. He's a nice guy and I'll give him the season out so we don't remember him for this loss, but he has to go.

European football excuse, injuries, referee's I'm sorry these excuses don't work when your team after almost 10 months still don't look coherent. There is no shape to this team whatsoever, anyone can chuck in players and hope they do a difference. I mean, I could get my grandma to just pick some players and let them do the rest. We have been horrible. He just got out managed by a league 1 manager.

If there's any excuses from anyone it's beyond me. Maybe this loss comes as a blessing in disguise, and Mike & Dekka make a decision and realize that their business plan with this man won't work. If they don't I think we are in for a dark future. There's no way we are going down that's for sure, but today is one of the biggest evidence so far to why Pardew is such a poor manager. There's no shape, no tactics and no creativity.

IMO, Ashley and Llambias have to be starting to look at the business side of things and how keeping Pardew for the next year will impact gates/season ticket renewals.

Their personal relationship is probably the only thing keeping him in a job right now.