Alan Pardew

Dave

I've went from feeling sorry to being embarrassed by him now, all these comments to me show he's feeling the pressure of the situation.

He doesn't have to keep backing the board or the manager whoever it may be. I don't remember Ian being so pro everything when other manag.....oh wait, you're talking about Pardew .

Guest neesy111

:lol:

I love it, we are all in our own little ways barking mad.

Following Newcastle makes you barking mad.

Guest neesy111

I've went from feeling sorry to being embarrassed by him now, all these comments to me show he's feeling the pressure of the situation.

He doesn't have to keep backing the board or the manager whoever it may be. I don't remember Ian being so pro everything when other manag.....oh wait, you're talking about Pardew .

Harsh on Ian.  He's a nice lad who always brings something a debate whether right or wrong. 

Harsh on Ian.  He's a nice lad who always brings something a debate whether right or wrong. 

I'm not being serious mate. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I'm not being serious mate. :lol:

:okay:

Guest bimpy474

:lol:

I love it, we are all in our own little ways barking mad.

Following Newcastle makes you barking mad.

So true, so very true.

Do we have the full quotes yet?

And he reminded Newcastle supporters that Sunderland could `only dream’ of playing in European competition.

Pardew said: 'Some of the reaction has been a bit heavy handed, we think, I still maintain what I said after the game was correct. We have had a good week’s rest and worked on things.

'The Europa League game definitely had an effect and a lot of clubs would have given right arm to be in the quarter-final of the Europa League and it was consequence of "going for it".

'We have five games and time to do work with the team and time for them to be refreshed. They know they carry a responsibility of this club to get results.

`It was a great day for Sunderland and for us a tough day. I would rather play and give it a good go in the quarter finals of the Europa League and they can only dream of that. Next year there is always another game.

`In these games and in your managerial career there are these setbacks, they are not nice and you have to carry them.

`Man Utd got beat 6-1 once by Man City and they got beat the other day but they have still won the league. For us it is done, it is history and we have to always carry it.  We have to carry it like they have to with all the defeats we have inflicted on them.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2311660/Alan-Pardew-Derby-day-criticism-top.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The last paragraph saves it a little bit, and there is a nice dig at sunderland. Doesnt seem massively controversial to me, just not ideal. His tactics are abysmal but these comments dont bother me too much. Would you prefer an insincere Di Canio-esque chest beating about pride? He has been honest, lets move on....

That last paragraph is the worst for me. Who the hell is he to take credit for all the derby defeats we've inflicted on them? We were unbeaten at St James for 13 years before this muppet took charge. He's broken the spell for Sunderland and if he's here next season I expect Di Canio to give him another Di-caning. If he couldn't get the better of them when they should have been crushed by relegation fear, then I don't hold much hope for him under normal circumstances.

Guest Dontooner

His week to week excuses boils my piss. Now i wish he would just stand infront of me so he can smell and feel the anger of the fans.

And he reminded Newcastle supporters that Sunderland could `only dream’ of playing in European competition.

Pardew said: 'Some of the reaction has been a bit heavy handed, we think, I still maintain what I said after the game was correct. We have had a good week’s rest and worked on things.

'The Europa League game definitely had an effect and a lot of clubs would have given right arm to be in the quarter-final of the Europa League and it was consequence of "going for it".

'We have five games and time to do work with the team and time for them to be refreshed. They know they carry a responsibility of this club to get results.

`It was a great day for Sunderland and for us a tough day. I would rather play and give it a good go in the quarter finals of the Europa League and they can only dream of that. Next year there is always another game.

`In these games and in your managerial career there are these setbacks, they are not nice and you have to carry them.

`Man Utd got beat 6-1 once by Man City and they got beat the other day but they have still won the league. For us it is done, it is history and we have to always carry it.  We have to carry it like they have to with all the defeats we have inflicted on them.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2311660/Alan-Pardew-Derby-day-criticism-top.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The last paragraph saves it a little bit, and there is a nice dig at sunderland. Doesnt seem massively controversial to me, just not ideal. His tactics are abysmal but these comments dont bother me too much. Would you prefer an insincere Di Canio-esque chest beating about pride? He has been honest, lets move on....

That last paragraph is the worst for me. Who the hell is he to take credit for all the derby defeats we've inflicted on them? We were unbeaten at St James for 13 years before this muppet took charge. He's broken the spell for Sunderland and if he's here next season I expect Di Canio to give him another Di-caning. If he couldn't get the better of them when they should have been crushed by relegation fear, then I don't hold much hope for him under normal circumstances.

Not playing devils advocate here but I can't see him claiming credit for any of the past defeats we dished out to them in that quote there.

Spot on.

Easy to forget that we were two minutes away from losing at home last season too after an absolutely identical first half. We only managed a point because Sessegnon walked. Two desperate home displays coming off the back of a 5-1 win and he reckons criticism is heavy handed. Cannot believe he has the nerve.

He hasn't got the mentality for games like this tbh. You can kill games at home to Stoke and Norwich and Fulham stone dead and bore everyone to tears before stealing a goal. You can't do that in the derby ffs, the mentality should be to pulverise them, not to keep it tight against a team with no goalscorers! Utter tool. For all the chatter about "stability", I can't believe there's anyone who genuinely wants to watch another season of this dreary rubbish.

That is the most repulsive, outrageous interviews I have ever read from a Newcastle manager. Completely fucking ridiculous and lacking in class. What is it with this cunt and European night fatigue? Jesus Christ man, if you don't feel you can cope managing a club in the league and European competition then do us all a favour and bloody resign! Every single excuse this season has come from the Europa League. Its pathetic.

And no, Alan. Newcastle vs Sunderland isn't a 'there's always next time' sort of match. Fuck off to Merseyside if that's what you think. What a horrible cunt.

That is the most repulsive, outrageous interviews I have ever read from a Newcastle manager. Completely fucking ridiculous and lacking in class. What is it with this cunt and European night fatigue? Jesus Christ man, if you don't feel you can cope managing a club in the league and European competition then do us all a favour and bloody resign! Every single excuse this season has come from the Europa League. Its pathetic.

And no, Alan. Newcastle vs Sunderland isn't a 'there's always next time' sort of match. Fuck off to Merseyside if that's what you think. What a horrible cunt.

This is key. He admits on a daily basis that he is not up to managing a team involved in European competition.

Spot on.

Easy to forget that we were two minutes away from losing at home last season too after an absolutely identical first half. We only managed a point because Sessegnon walked. Two desperate home displays coming off the back of a 5-1 win and he reckons criticism is heavy handed. Cannot believe he has the nerve.

He hasn't got the mentality for games like this tbh. You can kill games at home to Stoke and Norwich and Fulham stone dead and bore everyone to tears before stealing a goal. You can't do that in the derby ffs, the mentality should be to pulverise them, not to keep it tight against a team with no goalscorers! Utter tool. For all the chatter about "stability", I can't believe there's anyone who genuinely wants to watch another season of this dreary rubbish.

Excluding Sundays shambles we've done pretty well in derbies under him. All 3 away performances we've outplayed them and were unlucky not to win the ones we drew. I'll give you the 1st half's of last seasons but 2nd half we murdered them at SJP - should've won.

Again this isnt to defend the rest of his remarks which are obviously desperate but I hardly think he's personally attempting to claim credit for our record over them in past seasons.

He needs a result tomorrow Pardew or it's the start of the end imo.

Can't believe he's having a dig at Sunderland after they've turned us over in our own backyard and his team showing the least amount of resistance to it I've I ever witnessed in a derby. He should be keeping the lowest of low profiles, only popping up to say sorry then getting his head back down before it gets shot off.

This guy literally thinks its the past, done and dusted and we move on. What a cunt, this fucker just keeps findings ways to piss me off further and further with him. It has been the longest week of my life, surprised he's not had a go at the fans for expecting too much or that this game shouldn't mean anything to us.

He doesn't deserve another second in this job, he's lucky he's got to the summer due to being (emotions aside) the best time to change. Be great to see us pick up a win tomorrow and then see Ashley sack him at the final whistle. Prick.

This is key. He admits on a daily basis that he is not up to managing a team involved in European competition.

Aye he's said it since the start of the season.