Champions League 2012/13 - Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Bayern Munich (FT)

Beren

Bloody Manu always get easy games.

Group D is fantastic.  :lol:

Outside of Group D you couldnt pay me to watch any other matches. What a steaming pile that looks, well done UEFA on creating this mess.

There's plenty of other quality sides drawn together. Your reaction seems unnecessary and unwarranted.

Tbh the best games are the ones you don't expect, always the case.

Guest Roger Kint

Bloody Manu always get easy games.

Group D is fantastic.  :lol:

Outside of Group D you couldnt pay me to watch any other matches. What a steaming pile that looks, well done UEFA on creating this mess.

There's plenty of other quality sides drawn together. Your reaction seems unnecessary and unwarranted.

Plenty? Watching Barca score 12 goals a game isnt good for the competition and 4 other groups have zero appeal, boredom may force my viewing of Chelsea v Juve dont like shit theres plenty :lol:

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Quite polarised results there for the two Manchester clubs. Hope that Dortmund go through at the expensive of Citeh.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Celtic vs Barcelona what a athmosphere that will be. It's great to see Celtic back at the top. If I bring out the darkest side of me (as it would be considered by many on this forum), the Celtic liking side, I find it hilarious how Celtic have games against one of the top 3 biggest clubs in the world to look forward to while Rangers only have a game against  some Mechanics and other part timers to look forward to  :mike:.

I can' wait to see how the group of champions unfolds too. Madrid and against City should be a great match. It would also be extremely funny if United somehow didn't get out of that easy looking, as easy looking as it gets in the UCL anyway, group. Arsenal also have a sound group and should be in the last 16 with no bother.

I can't wait to see who we get in this competition next season. I'm making big use of high optimism of course.

Only just seen the groups. That Madrid/City/Dortmund/Ajax is pure fucking taste.

Would've been nice if City were replaced by a historical club like the other 3, but maybe it'll be nice to see them pitted against some of the worlds biggest teams. Historically at least. Though it'll be a little depressing when they tear through Ajax Amsterdam & make sure we all know that money = wins.

• 3 months later...