League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

Gosling baffles me more than Obertan, at least the latter can cite pace as an attribute even if he hasn't got the first clue how to use it. What does Gosling have?

He's older than better players. Pardewocracy.

Gosling baffles me more than Obertan, at least the latter can cite pace as an attribute even if he hasn't got the first clue how to use it. What does Gosling have?

Exactly.

Don't think Obertan has the mental strength to do anything wortwhile at Old Trafford though..

Guest bimpy474

the hatred for Obertan and Gosling is rediculous, Obertan has actually been OK this season as well :lol:

When has Obertan been Ok?

I would think when gobbling Pardew. Nothing else explains why he keeps getting picked.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Picking players like Gosling is like backing an exposed 2yo horse. They've had their chances and we know they've more than likely hit their very average peak. Other players should be tried with far more ability and potential.

Exactly.

Don't think Obertan has the mental strength to do anything wortwhile at Old Trafford though..

He played really well last season there

Guest bimpy474

Exactly.

He played really well last season

Could be that Pardew thinks the same again, Obertan trying to prove something to Fergie.

To people calling Obertan shit and don´t deserve to start I ask, what have Vuckic ever shown?

I gladly been shown the opposite. But I really get irritated when some players always get slaughtered and some don´t, even if they are performing at the same level.

the hatred for Obertan and Gosling is rediculous, Obertan has actually been OK this season as well :lol:

I would think when gobbling Pardew. Nothing else explains why he keeps getting picked.

Probably one of those players who always impresses in training, zooming around at full pace and doing stepovers against teammates playing at 50% and putting in tame, half-hearted challenges as it's only training (except for Tiote of course, but then that goes without saying).

well that certainly proves the first point i made :lol:

and he has been okay in europe i though. not brilliant, but hes started to make steps in the right direction

Guest bimpy474

Probably one of those players who always impresses in training, zooming around at full pace and doing stepovers against teammates playing at 50% and putting in tame, half-hearted challenges as it's only training (except for Tiote of course, but then that goes without saying).

Aye very true i reckon. Different class in training but not in games.

I must be missing something. The Man Utd team is hardly that good. :lol:

Rooney is playing his first game in a while, Hernandez has been poor thus far this year, and they've a massive lack of experience across the whole backline.

Fletcher, Cleverley and Anderson are also hardly names to be scared of.

5-0.