League Cup Third Round - Manchester United (a) - 26/09/12 @ 7:45pm (Live on Sky)

Dave

Guest neesy111

Does anyone know if the Norwich game really is moved to Sunday?

We are going from Sweden for that game and it would be problem if it´s moved  :sad:

No.  I honestly don't know where this stuff of the Norwich game being moved is coming from.

We'd have only 2 days bet EL matchday one and Norwich if it's on a Saturday. Moving it to Sunday would allow an equal amount of rest between EL-Norwich and Norwich-ManU.

Thought Norwich was the game after this.  Yes it'll be moved no doubt.

£45  :serious:

if that is the price then this is a perfect match for a boycott in protest of ticket prices,  especially considering both teams are putting the reserves out!

Everyone should just tell them to sod off and watch it on the TV

I'm absolutely gob smacked. I would have paid up to £35 but there's simply no justification for the best part of £50. I live five mins walk away from OT but I'm not paying it on principal.

its almost as if they don't want us to go

You have to wonder whether this has anything to do with it. Or they honestly believed Fergie when he said we'd take 7k and thought they'd try fucking robbing people. Utter joke. 3rd round of the League cup ffs.

Could always be that we've not agreed to reduced ticket prices as it will lessen our cut.

Either way it'll be a poor turnout from both sets of supporters you'd imagine given that it's the league cup with both teams playing weaker teams and it's on the box.

its almost as if they don't want us to go

You have to wonder whether this has anything to do with it. Or they honestly believed Fergie when he said we'd take 7k and thought they'd try f***ing robbing people. Utter joke. 3rd round of the League cup ffs.

might be the cynic in me, but i honestly think it has a lot to do with it, either put our fans off going or have our eyes out.  win-win

Guest manomush

please do not buy tickets for this game,we will get more respect by no fans going to game.This will stick two fingers up to money grabbing clubs who are ripping the heart out of us working class fans