Deadline Day Thread

JH

My sources are telling me AFC are trying to do business re Cabaye. Arshavin and/or Chamakh in part exch + 8m as starting offer

Hasn't Chamakh allready left them on loan or something?

Please god, no. They're shite.

Guest bimpy474

Kirsty Gallacher is a stunnning looking lady like.

Weapons-grade MILF :thup:

I'm a bit partial to dark haired lasses, Mrs Bimpy unfortunately is covered in hair, looks like Chewbacca after 2 days of non shaving.

My sources are telling me AFC are trying to do business re Cabaye. Arshavin and/or Chamakh in part exch + 8m as starting offer

Sources? Is this the Sunderland ITK on twitter. Fuck off with this shit man, can't stand people writing complete rubbish as potential fact

Sources? Is this the Sunderland ITK on twitter. Fuck off with this shit man, can't stand people writing complete rubbish as potential fact

Nope, Arsenal fan my mate works with in the city.

Nope, Arsenal fan my mate works with in the city.

:lol: :lol: :-X :lol: :lol:

This Sunderland 'ITK' is hillarious

johno ‏@Johno909

NEWCASTLE ACCEPT 8 million bid from arsenal for yohan cabaye #official

johno ‏@Johno909

Must stress its dependent on the arsenal player moving to Newcastle as well Nufc AFC #official

johno ‏@Johno909

CONFIRMED: the other player was arsharvin but he has said no....deal off for now #official

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is anticipating very little action today, both in and out of the club.

He said: "I am hoping business is done. We have kept our main players. I don't think we will bring anyone in or anyone will go out. But you never know at this football club."

Yep, you never know when a panicking club is going to throw a ludicrous amount of money at you for an overrated striker.

:lol: From the BBC transfer page

So many clubs trying to do business whilst our manager tosses of Curtis Good.

http://www.twistappel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/captain-terrell-suicide.gif

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan!  :lol: :lol: