Deadline Day Thread

JH

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer

"Today is one of those days that is great but horrible at the same time. Something will happen late that nobody expected, and it will be hectic right up to the end."

:pardsgrin:

Phil McNulty, BBC Sport Chief Football Writer

"Today is one of those days that is great but horrible at the same time. Something will happen late that nobody expected, and it will be hectic right up to the end."

:pardsgrin:

David Craig will no doubt make an appearence at 10:59 to tell us Ashley helicopter is fuelled and ready..

:lol: from FB

Don't get Sky in Japan, so I have a big picture of Jim on my wall. I have also died 27 rolls of toilet paper yellow, written things like "Dempsey seen in a helicopter outside Sunderland", "Kaka seen eating a ginsters pasty in a service station outside Manchester" and "Abramovic buys entire continent of South America" and am continuously scrolling them below him. It's not quite the same.

Moutinho not agreeing to personal terms

He will later I suppose, though.

Aye, tomorrow probably.

He's just got on a flight with his teammates for their game tomorrow so looking doubtful...

Moutinho not agreeing to personal terms

He will later I suppose, though.

Aye, tomorrow probably.

He's just got on a flight with his teammates for their game tomorrow so looking doubtful...

That's Spurs' squad definitely improved then.

I don't miss not having sky sports news one bit. What a load of old s**** that channel is and especially on transfer deadline day with White and Craig whittering on.

It's worth watching atm though, Carmen Electra is co-presenting in a revealing red dress.

Hope spurs don't get moutinho. Would really put them beyond us if they got him. Still expect them to pull some last minute signing out the bag though. Probably a striker.

Heart fucking sank for a second then when then said BREAKING NEWS " we have some sad news for newcastle................and ryan taylor has.....PHEW. I mean sad about Taylor but I feared the worst for a second.

Guest Wally_McFool

Clint Dempsey bid by Liverpool rejected.

That'll be the deal that turns Jim Whites face purple  when it gets announced as Big Ben strikes 11 tonight then.