Nail your colours to the mast - where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This time last year,

Krul, Simpson, R.Taylor, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Obertan, Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote, Ba, Best.

This season

Krul, Simpson, Santon, S.Taylor, Coloccini, HBA, Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse, Best.

We sold Best mate.

Voted 10th. I think this season is going to be incredibly hard. Teams are wiser to us. Our closest rivals have improved themselves. Our weak links remain. We're a thinner squad.

Still...I have to say...a Euro adventure is pretty damn exciting to me :D

Arsenal are considerably weaker in my opinion. And they have to play in Europe too zomg. Spurs are going to take time to gel but they've done well, Liverpool could go either way but could be light on goals. Everton are a worry but they don't have HBA, so it'll be fine.

We still have a very good starting 11 when all up to speed (and in 433). I reckon we are going to have to scrape through cups and Europa with a second string until Jan when we definitely need to get 1 in at least. I know it sounds shit after finally having hard earned European football, but I don't want to be losing league games when we shouldn't be. I'm quite annoyed Ive been put in that position but there you go.

Worst thing about losing Raylor is losing his set pieces in cup games when Cabaye is out (not that his set pieces were great last season).

Guest bimpy474

I reckon this will be Wenger's last season at Arsenal. Can't see them making the top 4.

its been said before, won't count them out until its impossible

Just going by the losing of RVP's goals and again the lack of a dominating centre defender.