Nail your colours to the mast - where will we finish?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I said 4th :lol:

not out the question

20th more likely

If we won every single game from now until the end of the season we'd only have one more point than we got last year, and not enough for 4th. :lol:

As utterly dire as it is the fact that there's plenty of dross still down there I still have this ridiculous idea that we might somehow get out of it. If HBA/Cabaye and the main players stay fit and if we get a couple of signings I think we might have enough to finish 15-17th.

not out the question

20th more likely

If we won every single game from now until the end of the season we'd only have one more point than we got last year, and not enough for 4th. :lol:

okay

not out the question

20th more likely

okay

:okay:

Those Newcastle fans with their unrealistic expectations, eh?

Start of the season I thought I'd be reasonably happy enough with 10th and a sign of progress .

Sign o' the times where I'd be happy with 17th, FFS.......

Bottom half.  Can't see us being able to compete over an extended fixture list and the lack of a squad past the first 11 will eventually catch up with us.

Bottom half. Not strong enough in numbers to be able to have a crack at all competitions,So we will suffer due to mikes lack of ambition.

Well done chaps. :weep: