Newcastle United 1 - 1 Aston Villa - 02/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

Cabaye's been absolutely dreadful so far this season.

He needs to be getting forward and looking to have shots on goal, rather than attempting to emulate Pirlo from deep.

He's not emulating Pirlo ffs. he's playing too deep on the manager's instructions. The manager should recognize that the forwards are way too isolated. I am pretty sure Bigi and the back 4 can deal with Bent and Ireland. The other 5 further up the field should play closer to each other and we'll cut through them. of that I'm absolutely certain.

Win the second half and we'll win the game. Come on ffs!!  :clap2: :indi:

From the Beeb.

MOTD's Alistair Mann at Sports Direct Arena: "Newcastle's fans seem shell-shocked and they'll be going off for their half-time cups of tea with bemused looks on their faces. In truth Villa are good value for their lead and, when Newcastle have had opportunities, they've found Brad Guzan in good form in the Villa goal."

Do me a fucking favour.

It really isn't as bad as some of you are making out. We've dominated possession. Shit teams are always going to score once in a while. We're a final ball away from putting it together. I won't deny we don't look up to scratch, but it's not a complete nuclear disaster.

This board will be unbearable for 2 weeks if we don't win this.

Plenty of time for us to sack Shitdrew and get a new manager in.

Hope I'm being wooshed here, but jesus christ that's kneejerktastic.

:lol:

Cabaye has misplaced 25% of passes and completed less passes than ireland.

Would wager that's mainly trying to hit the front man, first time.

Not a great deal different from long-ball football if the long ball is from the centre circle than your own penalty box.

No comeback win for over a year :yao:

This is a major f***ing problem like. Going behind in games is inevitable, why are we so brittle?

Tbf we seem to be good at bouncing back from defeat, but it's worrying that we cannot do our comebacks on the pitch like. We did the 4-4, but still...

That Pardew tactic of rotating for the european games to keep team 'fresh' for league games seems to be working a treat.

No tactician but would absolutely love to see Yohan take up more of a forward/attack minded position.  He's playing way too defensive for someone of his capabilities.... him linking with HBA could provide the creativity we're sorely lacking.

This board will be unbearable for 2 weeks if we don't win this.

Plenty of time for us to sack Shitdrew and get a new manager in.

Hope I'm being wooshed here, but jesus christ that's kneejerktastic.

He types bollocks regular just iggy him lol