Newcastle United 1 - 1 Aston Villa - 02/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

One more thing. I am genuinely embarrassed that some of the arseholes who sit near us are NUFC supporters.

Some unbelievable booing going on, and every time any player (including a very impressive Santon and Bigi) lost the ball or misplaced something the anger was ridiculous.

It's almost as if some of the pricks from the pre-relegation season have returned.

They probs have.  :lol:

One more thing. I am genuinely embarrassed that some of the arseholes who sit near us are NUFC supporters.

Some unbelievable booing going on, and every time any player (including a very impressive Santon and Bigi) lost the ball or misplaced something the anger was ridiculous.

It's almost as if some of the pricks from the pre-relegation season have returned.

It's a slap in the face kind of a result but the above highlights the worrying/embarrassing nature of some of the fans. Just wildly booing at anything, fuck off and don't come back.

Thought Anita, Bigirimana and Coloccini were your best players today.

Your performance generally reminded me of us and how we play at the start of the season most years. Floating along, then suddenly realise "shit, we're getting beat by a team we should be beating", get an equaliser (insanely good goal), then end up drawing, thus dropping 2 points.

You can say it a million times, it won't make it true. Jonas was stuck out left all game until he went off.

In the second half Jonas was all over the pitch, central and right.

I'm not sure if it was a tactical change or just any system disintegrating mind.

Oh, and Barry Bannan is a c***. Steven Taylor is a legend.

?? What happened?

went on like a bellend after he crossed in for there goal, taunting the gallowgate

fair one tbh cos he was getting the 'dwarf' treatment :lol:

f***ing dick

reallt growing more of a dislike for these, coming seriously close to the scousers

Much better last half an hour but you cant just play for half an hour and expect to win games.

Thought Jonas was dreadful the first half and has been on a worrying decline the last 12months, certainly in a 442. He cant play out there anymore.

And ill hold my hands up, there have been games afterwards where i've said I sell Tiote for the right money, but games like today show how much we miss him in the middle. Such a presence.

?? What happened?

went on like a bellend after he crossed in for there goal, taunting the gallowgate

fair one tbh cos he was getting the 'dwarf' treatment :lol:

f***ing dick

reallt growing more of a dislike for these, coming seriously close to the scousers

Ah riht, didnt see that. What did Steve Taylor do?

?? What happened?

He was getting a bit of stick from the Gallowgate corner so when they scored from his cross, he started goading and gesturing the crowd like some overhyped teenager.

Taylor was putting the goalkeeper off during the Cabaye freekick in injury time. Was staring at him, walking around and copying his every move to stop him seeing past the wall. Was the only vaguely enjoyable part of the game.