Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

• 2 weeks later...

The majority of the crowd singing "You can stick your 'Head & Shoulders' up your arse" to Hart. He reacted angrily to it too! Also something about him being a shit keeper with dandruff was also sung.

To be fair Head and Shoulders shouldn't really get a guy who's going bald to advertise their shampoo.

The majority of the crowd singing "You can stick your 'Head & Shoulders' up your arse" to Hart. He reacted angrily to it too! Also something about him being a s*** keeper with dandruff was also sung.

from my seat behind the goal at the gallowgate he was laughing and gave a thumbs up to the strawberry corner,  certainly wasn't angry

The majority of the crowd singing "You can stick your 'Head & Shoulders' up your arse" to Hart. He reacted angrily to it too! Also something about him being a s*** keeper with dandruff was also sung.

from my seat behind the goal at the gallowgate he was laughing and gave a thumbs up to the strawberry corner,  certainly wasn't angry

Aye he took it well. Also Taylor getting a drink from Harts water bottle when waiting for a free kick.

Aye he took it well. Also Taylor getting a drink from Harts water bottle when waiting for a free kick.

I saw him turn around. I sit quite a bit away from the pitch in the Gallowgate. I assumed he wasn't happy. Procter & Gamble (or which ever company makes the shampoo) won't be happy about him laughing about the wrong directions being given on the use of their products.