Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Lad a few rows back from me, known for being a bit of a 'character' in the Gallowgate. Stood up and walked off on 60 mins.

Less than 5 mins later there's a bit of a commotion in the Milburn and lo and behold the daft bastard has somehow managed make his way round and is stood next to the fence 20 or so seats from Ashley making 'fat bastard' gestures etc before being led away by 2 stewards (who he is lecturing about something with grandiose gestures etc)

:lol:

we were crying with laughter then at the SW corner 1 of them swung at him causing a ruckus with fans who were on the way out for the second walkout jumping in on the stewards to look after him.

He might not be back next season!!!

I saw that from a distance, loads of stewards were coming up from elsewhere in the ground to have a go at him.

Lad a few rows back from me, known for being a bit of a 'character' in the Gallowgate. Stood up and walked off on 60 mins.

Less than 5 mins later there's a bit of a commotion in the Milburn and lo and behold the daft b****** has somehow managed make his way round and is stood next to the fence 20 or so seats from Ashley making 'fat b******' gestures etc before being led away by 2 stewards (who he is lecturing about something with grandiose gestures etc)

we were crying with laughter then at the SW corner 1 of them swung at him causing a ruckus with fans who were on the way out for the second walkout jumping in on the stewards to look after him.

I saw that from a distance, loads of stewards were coming up from elsewhere in the ground to have a go at him.

The daft thing is he is completely harmless he just likes to do silly things and have a bit of an audience for the ensuing mock argument with the stewards. He always goes without a fight and reasonably politely with a smile on his face. Putting hands on him when he was walking out peacefully from a professional security point of view was just moronic. Especially in such a charged atmosphere.

Less than 5 mins later there's a bit of a commotion in the Milburn and lo and behold the daft b****** has somehow managed make his way round and is stood next to the fence 20 or so seats from Ashley making 'fat b******' gestures etc before being led away by 2 stewards (who he is lecturing about something with grandiose gestures etc)

The daft thing is he is completely harmless he just likes to do silly things and have a bit of an audience for the ensuing mock argument with the stewards. He always goes without a fight and reasonably politely with a smile on his face. Putting hands on him when he was walking out peacefully from a professional security point of view was just moronic. Especially in such a charged atmosphere.

Stewards aren't allowed to do anything, only what a normal citizen is allowed to do, I.E. citizens arrest and use of reasonable force if he is/has committed a crime. Laying into him was far beyond reasonable force. I'm getting the impression that stewards are just like some bouncers and private security officers you see, jumped up thugs who use their job as reason to fight someone.

Guest firetotheworks

I have to say that the whole fat, cockney stuff is just embarrassing. It totally undermines the message.

I have to say that the whole fat, cockney stuff is just embarrassing. It totally undermines the message.

This x 100. Also we're not going to force Ashley out with a few protests, but getting him to sack Pardew is possible, so all the venom needs to be aimed at him alone. The media / NUST (and of course Pardew) have acted as if it's a general protest against Ashley and not at Pardews incompetent record.

This x 100. Also we're not going to force Ashley out with a few protests, but getting him to sack Pardew is possible, so all the venom needs to be aimed at him alone. The media / NUST (and of course Pardew) have acted as if it's a general protest against Ashley and not at Pardews incompetent record.

The main abuse from the majority will always be aimed at Ashley, somehow Pardew still gets away with murder.

Didn't see it fully myself but was this the guy who as being lead out started doing one armed press ups?... :lol: My friends who saw it said it was hilarious... :lol:

Stewards were hideous yesterday. Utter scum.

Was saying to the one who was in front of me yesterday that it was illegal to eject those with a banner from the stadium and especially in such manner. He shrugged his shoulders, had a big grin on his face then smiled to reveal that his teeth were all yellow/black.

:thup:

Probably because I am from down south but I think the whole "anyone south of Durham (or wherever) is a cockney" makes people look a bit thick.

Probably because I am from down south but I think the whole "anyone south of Durham (or wherever) is a cockney" makes people look a bit thick.

Shurrup you cockney wanker.

Get off of our board, get off of our board, you fat cockney wanker, get off of our board.

Get off of our board, get off of our board, you fat cockney wanker, get off of our board.

I'm not a cockney.

Get off of our board, get off of our board, you fat cockney w*****, get off of our board.

I'm not a cockney.

YES YOU FUCKING ARE, RIGHT?!?!?

YOU'RE FROM SOUTH OF FUCKING DURHAM.

:thup:

Didn't see it fully myself but was this the guy who as being lead out started doing one armed press ups?... :lol: My friends who saw it said it was hilarious... :lol:

That's the one  :D

Guest chopey

I followed him out and he was been arrested by one copper, some fans went to speak to the arresting officer and when his back was turned the guy scarpered 

That's gone on for decades, I remember our fans singing "We Hate Cockneys" to Barnsley fans when Keegan played for us, it was meant to be light hearted.

That's gone on for decades, I remember our fans singing "We Hate Cockneys" to Barnsley fans when Keegan played for us, it was meant to be light hearted.

Was that the same time it was "acceptable" to throw bananas on the pitch at black players?

Obviously I am being tongue in cheek but you get the point, it just makes Newcastle fans look stupid.