Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

did anyone see the fisticuffs between tiote and krul during the second half? think it was just after a Norwich chance. think tiote may have thrown a punch or shoved krul. had to be sseparated.

Probably because I am from down south but I think the whole "anyone south of Durham (or wherever) is a cockney" makes people look a bit thick.

That's gone on for decades, I remember our fans singing "We Hate Cockneys" to Barnsley fans when Keegan played for us, it was meant to be light hearted.

Was that the same time it was "acceptable" to throw bananas on the pitch at black players?

Obviously I am being tongue in cheek but you get the point, it just makes Newcastle fans look stupid.

Throwing bananas has never been acceptable.

did anyone see the fisticuffs between tiote and krul during the second half? think it was just after a Norwich chance. think tiote may have thrown a punch or shoved krul. had to be sseparated.

Krul and Tiote were fighting over Norwich's game with Chelsea? Odd.

Krul and Tiote were fighting over Norwich's game with Chelsea? Odd.

you got me! I meant Cardiff.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest reefatoon

It's available in vine form,  from "theawayfans" account, if you want to enjoy it again

I need to see this, I missed it!, where do i go?

Guest Roger Kint

Paul Dummett hitting the deck last night was the most I've laughed during a football game for absolutely ages. Absolutely hilarious.

:lol: Soon as i saw this bumped i knew what it would be about.

Mitro responding to the cheers when he scored in an empty net at half time, and then proceeded to keep smashing the ball into the net milking the cheers before throwing his arms in the air and cracking up was the only other highlight in a shower of shite.

Janmaat legging back to cut out what would have been a tap in for Berahino. :thup:

Could quite possibly be moment of the season for us.

Well he gets caught out of position every game so as a recurring theme it probably is.