Rotten behaviour from Mags down the years

Big Geordie

Away to West Ham 2008 outside a Weatherspoons.  Some radgie about 14 fucking mortal and the blokes he was with thinking it was hilarious and buying him more beer.  All of them (but particularly this little scroat) getting in the face of any wifey who came past, shouting at every black person with rapier wit ie - black guy in a baseball cap "Hahaha it's 50 Cent, haha, fuckin gansta, haha dint shoot us like" Black guy with drealocks "hahahaha it's Bob Marley haha, fucking pure jammin mon", black kid about 12 in an arsenal kit "Ahahaha it's Adebayor" black guy with no particular outstanding characteristics "Hahaha, it's fucking Shola man look, HOW, SHOLA!"

Generally  just being cunts, standing in the way of people walking past with their shopping, then moving to be in their way again when they tried to get round, fake punches to get people to flinch etc.  Some big black guy pulled up at the lights in an open topped beamer and one of them shouts "How, look at this ugly cunt in his fucking shit car" and someone chucks their half pint into his back seat.  Guy turns the engine off, gets out, walks round the car, leaving it in the middle of the road and walks up to this group of 12 would be hard men.

"Who was that?"

Suddenly they've all lost their bottle and are staring at the floor and looking into the pub.  Went in and got a pint and when I came outside the underager was gone, think he'd been lifted.  Mate of mine said he'd seen him before a couple of games this season and he'd never actually made it to the ground once.

The only time I've experienced any dodgy behaviour from our lot was Peterborough away in the Championship season. Ended up in a s*** bar with the f***ing Wallsend division of the EDL. I left after the third or fourth chorus of "Allah is a paedo".

Wallsend has a division of the EDL ?  :serious:

The only time I've experienced any dodgy behaviour from our lot was Peterborough away in the Championship season. Ended up in a s*** bar with the f***ing Wallsend division of the EDL. I left after the third or fourth chorus of "Allah is a paedo".

Yep. A load of them got arrested a few months ago for trying to smash up the Irish Centre when the SWP were holding a meeting. Bright, lovely lads.

Yep. A load of them got arrested a few months ago for trying to smash up the Irish Centre when the SWP were holding a meeting. Bright, lovely lads.

Didn't even know they existed in wallsend.

Guest Geordiesned

You still get the same racist drivel from a minority when we go and play teams like Blackburn, Leeds, Birmingham etc. It's fucking not on and is pathetic.

I've heard that from some of the EDL wankers on trains before.

You still get the same racist drivel from a minority when we go and play teams like Blackburn, Leeds, Birmingham etc. It's fucking not on and is pathetic.

I've heard that from some of the EDL wankers on trains before.

This sort of thing is basically my only experience of really shit behaviour.

Race is pretty stupid to bring into football grounds in this day and age, to say the least. Especially when it's aimed at your own players  ???

Sadly theres always a small minority within every club within the main leagues in Europe. I'm not quite sure why we've started our own thread on our club though  :sad:

Even some of the stuff that gets song on the bus I go on to the away games is awful like. It's usually sung by your usual charva teenagers who think they are clever, or older blokes who are ignorant as fuck. (You will all know the type that I mean)

Fugazi can vouch for it and sometimes we're both sat there cringing like fuck.

Aye, there's always at least 2 or 3 complete knackers on Abbott's bus who start it all off, then the others follow like lemmings.

I think the Man City cup game in 2002 was the roughest I've seen it in town in the last ten years. Those charvas were crawling all over the place. Coppers had a load lined up round the back of the Green Market. Interestingly when we played them in May, a lot of the City fans chose to drink outside the City centre. Hardly saw any blue shirts that day despite it obviously being a massive game for them.

Had someone shouting we hate cockneys, we support local team etc etc to a fellow Mag at arsenal away as he was from London. Slating him for about 15 minutes before this lad turned around and kicked off. Stewards and police warned the tosser from Newcastle and he was quiet from then on.

No point really. He paid 40 quid aswell or whatever so leave him alone. For all he knew he could've went to every match.

Remember Man city Goalkeeper Alex Williams running towards the Gallowgate End, it then  rained bananas . I have  never seen so many bananas in my life..

Aye, i remember him getting particularly bad abuse. A: he stood out for being black. there weren't many black players in the game in those days. B: he was certainly the only black goalkeeper i can remember from that era, for which he was singled out further. He got terrible stick.

Off the pitch, you really did take your life in your hands at matches back then. Opposition goals were met with "you're going to get you're f'ing head kicked in"/"Can you run?"/or "We'll see you all outside." The last one to the "those were the days"-Mary hopkins(i think) tune.

While i've no time for Man U, the "Who's that lying on the runway" song has also been a bit OTT in more recent times.

Racism is still rife amongst a section of our away following. We may take large numbers but some of our fanbase are ignorant arsewipes. e.g.

West Ham away 2008 - large group of our lot making monkey noises on the tube when we went past a black family who were stood waiting on the platform

Villa away 2007 - large group of our lot banging on the bus windows and making monkey noises at the black residents of Aston

Blackburn away 2007 - bloke behind me at the turnstile saying he wouldn't be searched by a p*ki

And I still remember a home game in 1994 - bloke at match calling an opposition player a "black c*nt". People round him told him to shut the fuck up and asked if Andy Cole was also a "black c*nt". Idiot replied saying he wasn't black cos he played for the toon.

Even some of the stuff that gets song on the bus I go on to the away games is awful like. It's usually sung by your usual charva teenagers who think they are clever, or older blokes who are ignorant as fuck. (You will all know the type that I mean)

Fugazi can vouch for it and sometimes we're both sat there cringing like fuck.

Aye, there's always at least 2 or 3 complete knackers on Abbott's bus who start it all off, then the others follow like lemmings.

And they're usually the same sort of tossers who refuse to join in with songs not started by one of their group. :lol: So cringeworthy.

A majority of songs in the 80's were to intimidate, very few were witty.

Black players got racist songs, gingers got ginger songs, fat players got pie songs, small players got dwarf songs etc. All of these songs were intended to highlight the differences. None of it was right; yet nothing was done to stop it. Not for a long time.

Surprised the Gayle and Bennett sendings off haven't been mentioned in the 3-1 Derby game. They got absolute pelters that day. Gayle became a bit of a hero here; I was at Grimsby where I think he scored 2 (may have been 1) on a Boxing Day and so did Tony Cunningham who it has to be said was fairly s**** for us. The t*** usually had a belter when he played for Sheff Wed against us.

I was at a Sland game when Paul Cannoville dislocated his knee; it was awful and he got dogs abuse.

Guest Brendan_Rice

I remember the story from the 80s where a bunch of Chelsea fans went into the Farmers Rest (no the back of M&S haymarket bus terminal) and slashed everyone up with knives.

F*ck that!