Newcastle Utd 0 - 3 Man Utd - 07/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 38

Beren

Guest bimpy474

Ridiculous how many tickets we give them like, but it's all down to money I guess. Horrible little cockney pricks.

EH ? We have to give them a certain percentage by the rules. If they sell them all theres nothing we can do.

How come Man Utd only ever give us 1700 then?

And we gave hem 3500? Joke

We only ask for 1700 nowadays.  You should know we don't ask for full allocations now apart from Wigan etc.

What nessy said.

Even though we were pressing pre HT got to say we never really looked like scoring. It's all far too slow going forward, allowed their defenders to take up their positions time and time again.

First 15 minutes were embarrassing, we just stood and watched them and then when we did get the ball it was just punted to their defence as Cisse is garbage in the air like that.

Frustrating day, thought only Santon, Jonas and HBA were anything like effective. Jonas at LB in particular impressed I thought, not that it counted for much.

Guest bimpy474

What's Pards said in his post game interviews?

Poor defending at set pieces but we matched them after that. Thought the ball wasn't over the line and didn't mention the shirt pull (Sky interview).

Love how we bring Shola on and didn't once fire any long balls at him for ages when he was being marked by Evra

I like Shola but playing him on the wing was painful to watch at times. Not that Cisse was any better, our options off the bench are non-existant.

Guest neesy111

neesy outed as an 80 minute bailer

:no:

Left on 92 mins but wouldn't blame anyone for leaving at 3-0 of any game.

Guest BooBoo

Think it's a bit shit meself like.

I used to get precious over this, but tbh I've seen too many hammerings over the years to care anymore. Usually stay until the end at SJP but away from home ill be off if we are getting tonked. Left after the fifth goal at Spurs in February, what was the point of staying?

Guest Spiria

No Marveaux again, either. Boo. 

Has done little to deserve a slot tbh.

He is not even on the bench. Wonder why.

Guest neesy111

Why?

The people you should be getting at are those who leave when in tight games early.

Guest BooBoo

He's done little to deserve a slot on the bench tbh.

Guest bimpy474

If you pay your money you can leave if you aren't enjoying it. Personal choice that. Never walked out before the final whistle ever, just my way of doing it.

He's been relatively poor in the limited opportunities he's been given this season, but I'm not sure how he has managed to fall behind Sammy and Obertan.

He's been relatively poor in the limited opportunities he's been given this season, but I'm not sure how he has managed to fall behind Sammy and Obertan.

Obertan deserved to be on the bench based on his performance on Thursday.

I used to get precious over this, but tbh I've seen too many hammerings over the years to care anymore. Usually stay until the end at SJP but away from home ill be off if we are getting tonked. Left after the fifth goal at Spurs in February, what was the point of staying?

It doesn't bother me massively, just don't see why people do it. Those that do are often the same ones that will leave in a close game too, whether we're 1 up or 1 down or something. Just comes across like they've got no real interest in being there.

Guest Spiria

He's done little to deserve a slot on the bench tbh.

Does he really do anything less than Obertan or Sammy ?

Know Obertan has a good game against Bordeaux and that Marveaux has two or three bad performance, but he has looked class in pre-season. Don't understand what is happening with this lad.