Newcastle Utd 0 - 3 Man Utd - 07/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 38

Beren

Take away those first 15 minutes and that was probably the best we've been all season. This was very similar to the Chelsea 3-0 - unfair score, awful referee decisions etc.

Webb is a detestable cunt. G-Nev is the best co-commentator but he said many stupid things today.

Ben Arfa, Jonas, Santon & Cabaye were our best players whilst Harper was abysmal. I dunno why he thinks he's Messi but I'd rather play a one-armed Krul.

Horrible game.  Shit start, woke up at 0 - 2. Played well and created lots of chances. One nearly went over the line. Work hard some more. Cleverley cross goes in. Huff and puff as game winds down to a 0 - 3 loss.

Oh and the ref was shit.

It hurts we couldn't find even 1 goal in this game, but must move on...

It's not China Online Mike FFS, sort your head out.

:lol: I apologize for deleting that unusually red penis. I was out of line, and power mad.

Apology accepted, let's move on.  Also, put the cock back.

:lol: Post the cock behind a spoiler so IP doesn't have to PM Dave over how s*** I am, Taylor.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7184/unledrb.jpg

Thanks, Mike

James

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We've looked woefully unprepared for practically every game we've played so far. Pardew needs to sort this shit out. Consistent slow starts and practically no movement in the final third coupled with too many long balls hit aimlessly in Ba's direction. Terrible.

We lost to 2 terrible bits of defending and a flukey cross/goal. We worked hard and passed it around nicely for the most part, needed have hit the target more if we were to have any chance of making up the 2 goals. Limited service really as well. Very disappointing but not really bad.

God fucking help us if we don't beat the Mackems.

Gulf in class was absolutely huge. We're a shadow of last season's side.

Strangely enough, it was missing people in the positions that we didn't need to strengthen that cost us.

At least we didn't loose anyone in the summer.....

No positives to take from this match. Horrible. One fucking qualified goal chance.

Time to wake the fuck up, and start playing some football. This isn't it.

Disagree massively.  We were the better side for a long time there and would have had more joy with the odd lucky bounce / fair refereeing decision.

The big thing to take from this is that we need to play 433.  Now more than ever.  Don't give a fuck who gets a strop on, that is the formation we need to play.