The Howard Webb is a bellend thread

Tooj

He wasn't the reason we lost at all, in the slightest, but his Man United bias is comically obvious.

This.  It was the small calls today, those daft little 50-50s that significantly affect the momentum of one side over the other.  He gave Man Utd every single one of them.

Guest BooBoo

I can understand the call on the Cisse 'goal', but how they missed the shirt pulling is beyond me.

The only time I've seen shirt pulling leading to a pen in recent times was Williamson's pull in the derby last March.

I can't believe he watched Van Persie elbow Cabaye from no more than 3 yards away , without any repercussions.

If it was the other way around Sky would have already dispatched a courier to the FA with the video. Pre 10 am in the morning delivery too.

Not Sky, ESPN and Ray Stubbs.

The f***ing lot of them are the same man.

Of course there not, ESPN won't be seen after next season when they aren't showing the Premiership anymore. At least no more Waddle and Stubbs.

You think teams outside"the big 4" teams get a fair crack of the whip from commentators on Sky? If Tiote had caught RVP with a elbow off the ball it would have been replayed times infinity.

Given the way he was carrying on fuck knows how Cabaye didn't get booked during the second half, as his legs were shot he was fouling people left, right and centre. So fucking inconsistent.

he's a twat and a total and blatant Man u fan.

he should never be allowed to ref their games and yet he always seems to ref our fixture with them.

absolute cunt and will always give them a pen

if our defence had been anything but shit today i've no doubt one of the goals would have been from a pen

Guest bimpy474

I can't believe he watched Van Persie elbow Cabaye from no more than 3 yards away , without any repercussions.

If it was the other way around Sky would have already dispatched a courier to the FA with the video. Pre 10 am in the morning delivery too.

Not Sky, ESPN and Ray Stubbs.

The f***ing lot of them are the same man.

Of course there not, ESPN won't be seen after next season when they aren't showing the Premiership anymore. At least no more Waddle and Stubbs.

You think teams outside"the big 4" teams get a fair crack of the whip from commentators on Sky? If Tiote had caught RVP with a elbow off the ball it would have been replayed times infinity.

You got me wrong there mate, totally agree with you but i was more on about Stubbs and ESPN for virtually getting Cabaye a 3 game ban from the cup game at Brighton.

Stubbs reaction to that was ridiculous and vindictive imo.

Guest Phil K

The fact so many people were horrified he was doing a reffing with Man U speaks volumes

He has a deserved pro-Man U rep.

Wonder if the press will rant on and on about Cisse's disallowed goal though ?

They do when it's in OUR favour

Guest bimpy474

Tiote's booking was ridiculous

I thought it was harsh, i know he reacted but he didn't do it to Webb, just out loud to himself. A player goes over the ball and gets the same punishment, its just daft.

The fact so many people were horrified he was doing a reffing with Man U speaks volumes

He has a deserved pro-Man U rep.

Wonder if the press will rant on and on about Cisse's disallowed goal though ?

They do when it's in OUR favour

I can probably understand your posts without the capital letters, not sure about anyone else?

I thought it was harsh, i know he reacted but he didn't do it to Webb, just out loud to himself. A player goes over the ball and gets the same punishment, its just daft.

Was just reacting the same as the other 52,000 people that saw it wasn't a foul.

Guest neesy111

Was just reacting the same as the other 52,000 people that saw it wasn't a foul.

He's a professional footballer, it's pathetic the way he reacts to stuff.

This isn't specific to Howard Webb, but how come Ferguson is allowed to stand outside his box and they can have more than one person in their technical box, without the 4th official doing anything

Guest bimpy474

Exactly, no problem with a bit of passion. It was ungentlemanly conduct imo either.

Guest bimpy474

Bit of passion you big square :lol:

Aye it's pathetic to show that we have a player fighting for the cause. In fact I wish we had more players of Marcelino's ilk.

Guest Geordiesned

3rd goal should never have been allowed to happen. Carrick threw himself to the ground and Webb told him to get up but allowed Man U to carry on in possession.

He'd acknowledged it was a dive so the rules of the game say it should have been a yellow card to Carrick and a free kick to us.

I'll need to see that again but it looked like the softest yellow card I've seen in ages.

It completely threw Tiote off his game. He knew as well as we did he'd be off if he tried to tackle anyone for the rest of the match. The little things add up.

I can understand the call on the Cisse 'goal', but how they missed the shirt pulling is beyond me.

The only time I've seen shirt pulling leading to a pen in recent times was Williamson's pull in the derby last March.

Aye, I said that earlier on. Happens to our players countless times and we never get anything for it.