The Howard Webb is a bellend thread

Tooj

There's refs who are annoying, refs who make the odd bad decision and then there are refs who are fucking incompetent and shouldn't be allowed on a pitch. Martin Atkinson should be kicked in the nads for every bad decision he makes from now on to show him that it's unacceptable. Not only did he make the wrong decisions on judgement calls, he made wrong decisions on things which are just football facts like balls going out of play

Forget goal-line technology, we have the technology to clone Mike Dean.

Ridiculous from the FA not to have taken steps towards this aim yet. :laugh:

In all seriousness, I'd be very glad to get a decent ref after having had Webb and Atkinson in successive games. No fair.

In all seriousness, I'd be very glad to get a decent ref after having had Webb and Atkinson in successive games. No fair.

Mike fucking Dean? ???

That bottling cunt's the last person you want as poster boy for Premier League refereeing:

http://m1.tv2sport.dk/sites/default/files/styles/640x360/public/DavidLuizDembaBa.jpg?1322924493

Martin Atkinson should never be allowed to ref a Tyne-Wear Derby ever again. A shambolic refereeing performance, the occasion (and for some reason the atmosphere) clearly overwhelmed him. No bookings for any of the mackems ffs.

ignoring the sending off, some of the free kick decisions against us were down right outrageous. I know as a newcastle fan i'm meant to feel like the ref is against us but it really did feel like all the officials were doing all they could to help sunderland.

I thought the ref was a disgrace. Blatant fouls by Sunderland players were not punished. Whoever it was who fouled Santon wasn't even shown a yellow card. How can a derby game like that result in no cards for one of the teams? Most of our player's cards were for dissent for complaining about the refs biased or s*** decisions.

As for our home games, I've heard of "homer" refs but we seem to get "awayer" refs. We rarely get any decisions in our favour off any of the refs.

How about Cuellers tackle from behind on the edge of the area? McCleans tackle on Santon? Larssons handball in the box? the high foot in on Shola? The goal kick to the mackems in the first half that was blantently knocked out by a scum player (from a Cabaye corner)...I could go on

How about Cuellers tackle from behind on the edge of the area? McCleans tackle on Santon? Larssons handball in the box? the high foot in on Shola? The goal kick to the mackems in the first half that was blantently knocked out by a scum player (from a Cabaye corner)...I could go on

That corner, how the fuck does he miss that? It was as blatant as it could be :lol:

Mike f***ing Dean? ???

That bottling c***'s the last person you want as poster boy for Premier League refereeing:

http://m1.tv2sport.dk/sites/default/files/styles/640x360/public/DavidLuizDembaBa.jpg?1322924493

Got a decision wrong = bottling c***? :lol:

Dean's as assertive and fair as refs come. He's the best in the league by a distance.

Yeah, he bottled giving the red card because it was early in the game.

this is true-

also still annoyed about safcs penalty against us last season, seen that go unpunished 100x since.

Mike f***ing Dean? ???

That bottling c***'s the last person you want as poster boy for Premier League refereeing:

Dean's as assertive and fair as refs come. He's the best in the league by a distance.

Ba's clean through and hauled down, he gave a yellow card. It has to be either no foul or a red. There isn't a third choice unless Dean shits himself because there's five minutes gone and it's Chelsea.

I know he's on your list of favourites along with Bramble and Bowyer but there's no mistake there, it was a bottle job.

Guest neesy111

Mike f***ing Dean? ???

You said Howard was a few months back.

Mike fucking Dean? ???

That bottling cunt's the last person you want as poster boy for Premier League refereeing:

That was the wrong decision - and a pretty big one in a big game. Makes mistakes less often though, I find. Less swayed by crowds/stature of clubs etc too. You won't find any that have reffed more than a season of games that have an unblemished record.

That was the wrong decision - and a pretty big one in a big game. Makes mistakes less often though, I find. Less swayed by crowds/stature of clubs etc too. You won't find any that have reffed more than a season of games that have an unblemished record.

Agreed that you won't find any unblemished, just impossible and no one's looking for that. What needs to be stamped out and the refs who must be put out of a job at this level are the people who make systematic errors throughout games to the degree that half their decisions are just wrong and change the course of matches. Martin Atkinson should, like anyone else, be held accountable and if I had any power I'd be making sure he didn't officiate at PL level again