2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest icemanblue

It'll be a choice of four different, made by Puma, designs. As made popular by countless lower league clubs.

The problem with the simple and classical kits is that they know everyone will love it, buy it and then not buy the next one because it's obviously going to be worse. I'm reasonably convinced at this stage that they specifically put some shit part of the design in there for this reason. :lol:

Things I want:

No patch on the back

Red lettering

Thick stripes - with no spikes

The crest and manufacturer logo not to overlap over two stripes

The crest and manufacturer to be embroided into the shirt, not on a white patch

No puma logo on the sleeves.

A subtle reference to something that means a lot to the city - not sure what though!

Wonga to not be a patch that peels off after one wash

Fortiter Defendit Triumphans (like this years) but more visible. Maybe on sleeves or summit?

I will never, and I mean never, purchase any NUFC merchandise whist f*****g Wonga is emblazoned on shirts etc. absolutely disgraceful that these legalised sharks are sponsoring our club!!

This, i tend to split my money between Newcastle and Milan shirts (though last year i got both). I refuse to spend money on shirts with those exploiters on. It's just apt that we have gone from a bank to the scummiest form of "finance"...I just cant beleive that we couldnt get the same money from someone more illustrious! If not illustrious, just less scummy...

Guest Mackem Logic

I will never, and I mean never, purchase any NUFC merchandise whist f*****g Wonga is emblazoned on shirts etc. absolutely disgraceful that these legalised sharks are sponsoring our club!!

What, not even a black and white onesie, or a Whey Aye man costume??!!

want us to pull out of the Barclays premier league aswell, remember those boys that fixed LIBOR causing more distress than wonga could ever have a chance of doing ?

Guest neesy111

want us to pull out of the Barclays premier league aswell, remember those boys that fixed LIBOR causing more distress than wonga could ever have a chance of doing ?

:thup:

Premier League should have cancelled Barclays sponsorship deal re LIBOR I'm sure other sponsors would have jumped at the opportunity to sponsor the PL. Wonga are a disgrace, can't ever remember any of the banks charging over 4000% on loans they offer!!

Premier League should have cancelled Barclays sponsorship deal re LIBOR I'm sure other sponsors would have jumped at the opportunity to sponsor the PL. Wonga are a disgrace, can't ever remember any of the banks charging over 4000% on loans they offer!!

You really cannot grasp the difference between short term/high risk loans from loan companies and long term loans from banks can you.

I'd much prefer it if they replaced the blue in the logo with black so that it blends more in with our colours.

http://i.imgur.com/vGb0Q.png