2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I will never, and I mean never, purchase any NUFC merchandise whist f*****g Wonga is emblazoned on shirts etc. absolutely disgraceful that these legalised sharks are sponsoring our club!!

want us to pull out of the Barclays premier league aswell, remember those boys that fixed LIBOR causing more distress than wonga could ever have a chance of doing ?

Premier League should have cancelled Barclays sponsorship deal re LIBOR I'm sure other sponsors would have jumped at the opportunity to sponsor the PL. Wonga are a disgrace, can't ever remember any of the banks charging over 4000% on loans they offer!!

You really cannot grasp the difference between short term/high risk loans from loan companies and long term loans from banks can you.

can you grasp the difference between short term loans and fixing the LIBOR rate artificially,  and the selling of useless products that people have trust in the turn out to be worthless (PPI) ?

also check the not so recent overdraft charges and the situations that lead people into.

I'd much prefer it if they replaced the blue in the logo with black so that it blends more in with our colours.

http://i.imgur.com/vGb0Q.png

Too sensible and looks nice.

Advertisers want their name to stand out like a sore thumb in eye catching and ugly ways.

I'd much prefer it if they replaced the blue in the logo with black so that it blends more in with our colours.

http://i.imgur.com/vGb0Q.png

Too sensible and looks nice.

Advertisers want their name to stand out like a sore thumb in eye catching and ugly ways.

So now we're able to get rid of the annoying black/white patch so we can see the sponsor, people want it back?

I think essentially this Wonga holding a vote for picking the design thing is that instead of Puma submitting their ideas to the Toon internally and deciding from there, there will be some vote/forum of some kind that will get a % vote on the process or something like that.

This vote thing will be hijacked by Sunlun fans for sure :lol:

shouldn't be too hard to make it e-mail as they have them for existing season ticket holders or even pass out voting slips at the turnstiles.

Like the sound of that. :thup:

But that's under the expectation that we'll get that much of a say. Reckon it'll just be select fans picked somehow from prominent positions and it will just be a 'your views have been taken on board' rent-a-quote situation. [/pessimism]

Crystal Palace did a vote for a new club badge earlier this year, and it was restricted to ticket holders only.  Folks had to sign in to a secure website to vote.

...then for some reason, the club decided to keep their old logo for another year.  I think it had to do with some fan designs being more popular than what was being offered to vote on.  Not sure where they've landed on that.  ???

Just open it to season ticket holders and users on the official site with a purchase history or with a long term sub to NUFC TV.

:thup: I'd get a vote then based on the NUFC TV

Good move by the club, I am not upset by that. No need to have a million ideas/comments to sort through. Will probably make a few silly sods plough more money into the club too.

I will never, and I mean never, purchase any NUFC merchandise whist f*****g Wonga is emblazoned on shirts etc. absolutely disgraceful that these legalised sharks are sponsoring our club!!

want us to pull out of the Barclays premier league aswell, remember those boys that fixed LIBOR causing more distress than wonga could ever have a chance of doing ?

Premier League should have cancelled Barclays sponsorship deal re LIBOR I'm sure other sponsors would have jumped at the opportunity to sponsor the PL. Wonga are a disgrace, can't ever remember any of the banks charging over 4000% on loans they offer!!

You really cannot grasp the difference between short term/high risk loans from loan companies and long term loans from banks can you.

Believe me I can distinguish the difference, what Wonga do is disgraceful and for our club to have any association with Wonga is just plain wrong in my opinion.

To be honest, im guessing they have a design already sorted out, or will have by the time it comes to the fans submitting ideas, and they are assuming one fan submission will look similar enough to just say "yep, this one has been chosen" and get credit for listening to fans. If you think about it, say a couple of thousand submit ideas, odds are one or two will have the same idea as the puma guys.

I like the idea of like the tiniest Wonga sponsor badge ever, like Inter did a couple of years ago with Pirelli;

http://www.fanfootball.co.uk/images/internazionale-away-kit-2007-20081.jpg