Newcastle vs Club Brugge - 25/10/12 @ 8:05pm (Live on ESPN)

Beren

Brugge have eight other players missing through injury but manager Georges Leekens is looking forward to the challenge.

He said: “We have not come here for a holiday. It will be tough.

"In a man against man situation, they are strong, we know that. But we don't have to be afraid."

Also, for our forum gamblers:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2995/betting/2012/10/25/3477295/newcastle-club-brugge-betting-preview-why-over-25-goals?source=breakingnews

If they're kicking off here I hope our lot don't decide to do the same over there. :(

Apparently when they stopped kicking him he tried (allegedly?) to stab one of them with a screw driver. God only knows why they were drinking in there in the first place or Black Garter; seems The Clock may be a step too far down market. Someone tell them to go down the Quayside for a couple of hours.

Came across some right cuntish brugge fans on northumberland street taking the piss out of an old lady and confronting her, Dunno why like. In the same breath i came across some canny ones on dean street having a laugh with everyone.

I've just seen one of them take a whack outside The Beehive.

If they're all loaded now then what shape will they be in in 6 hours? I can see quite a few not even making it to the match.

:lol: Tourists!

Reminds me of me before the 5-1 Halloween massacre.

Was pretty loaded at Strawberry before the match, suddenly me and a mate was drinking a beer alone in there. We then realized we had a match to attend. Came 10 min after kickoff.

:facepalm:

Itv get first dibs and for some reason have chosen liverpool and spurs each time, leaving ESPN with us.

More people want to watch them there bigger ad revenues unfortunately.

I'm sure I read all UEFA Cup games are streamed on the UEFA site, no idea if true though.