Guest palnese

Man U away

Man city home and away

Chelsea home

Liverpool home

Arsenal home away

There's 7 games we'll struggle in

Tough season ahead

Atm we'll struggle in every game in the league.

Fairly sure if you consulted a dictionary, you'd find our attacking strategy is the definition of optimism incidentally.

About 3/4s of our team must have had a pop from outside the area which sailed wistfully over the bar today. Not an iota of a clue of what do when we reach the box. The plan is just to make the ball reach the box.

That is the detailed-version of Pardew's plan. Squeeze the play up the pitch and score. That is the full extent of his attacking work on the evidence available over the past six months.

Our attacking training sessions consist of throwing pennies into fountains, rubbing rabbits' feet and collecting four-leaf clovers on orienteering missions to help achieve this end.

If Carver is the attacking coach I'm afraid he has to go. Even last season our attacking was more to do with exceptional individual goals rather than good training ground moves etc. Look at man united, arsenal, city etc. Most of their goals come in similar ways because it's what they work on consistently. We have no style of play whatsoever.

No point rating the players because the performance comes from Pardew and his shocking tactics. Ben Arfa tries to break free of them and can look good, but unless one of our players produces a moment of brilliance off their own back, we're fucked. Starting Sammy was a ridiculous decision. No where near ready, and might never be. He should have been sent out on loan and given a run of games in the Championship or League One to test him, rather than experimenting in the Prem. Ferguson as well, so one dimensional. If not their faults though, that's the standard they're at. A combination of lack of investment and terrible tactics has totally wasted last seasons progress. So so predictable its frustrating.

If Carver is the attacking coach I'm afraid he has to go. Even last season our attacking was more to do with exceptional individual goals rather than good training ground moves etc. Look at man united, arsenal, city etc. Most of their goals come in similar ways because it's what they work on consistently. We have no style of play whatsoever.

It seems as if he's just motivating our confidence-run attacking players to get them firing, but honestly there's no structure at all into what we're playing.

Utter shit again, missed Ba's goal as I left when they scored their 2nd, had my little nephew with me he was freezing and coughing his lungs up. First time I have ever left early but to be honest I am losing interest and fast.

Utter s*** again, missed Ba's goal as I left when they scored their 2nd, had my little nephew with me he was freezing and coughing his lungs up. First time I have ever left early but to be honest I am losing interest and fast.

I came close to leaving for the first time ever last weekend. I probably would've left on 70 minutes today, ashamed to say it but there you go.

It seems as if he's just motivating our confidence-run attacking players to get them firing, but honestly there's no structure at all into what we're playing.

He's there to gee up the lads, you mean?

Krul 4

Simpson 5

Santon 6

Williamson 3

Taylor 5

Tiote 3

Anita 2

HBA 4

Sammy 3

Ferguson 2

Ba 3

Shola 4

Bigi 2

Marveaux 1

Pardew 2

it's strange because he was educated under SBR, surely he would had learned a thing or two.

He's there to gee up the lads, you mean?

Aye :lol: That's where you can tell I'm not English. :blush:

We're beginning to reap the rewards of a transfer policy that limits us to buying clowns from the French second division.

So much shite in this squad it's unreal. Sammy Ameobi man. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

it's strange because he was educated under SBR, surely he would had learned a thing or two.

End of the day its down to the manager. You can get who you like coach the forwards but if the manager insists on hoofball and being outnumbered in the most important part of the pitch.

We could have Rommell as our attacking coach and it wouldn't make an ounce of difference if the manager is George Armstrong Custer.

Pardew on Radio Newcastle;

Going on about the Cisse thing

Injuries

Players gave their all today - some good performances (Tiote?)

Glad we managed a goal (!)

Aware of the stat that it's two years since we came from behind to win in the PL

Jonas back next week probably

Cisse back next week