Newcastle United 1 - 1 CS Maritimo - 22/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Simply not good enough, fed up with our performances this season. This is a extremely shit team we are up against and we've barely did enough to warrant a home draw. Something has to change here soon or we are gonna be sucked into trouble in the league.

Can't believe we've spent the entire match defending what we've got.

First we were trying not to lose, then we scored and just sat on a 1-0 lead, and since they've scored we've been defending a fucking 1-1 draw at home agains fucking Maritimo.

Pardew will probably say at the end that it's a good result if it stays 1-1. To which the interviewer should just say "No it's not though, Alan, is it."

Can't believe we've spent the entire match defending what we've got.

First we were trying not to lose, then we scored and just sat on a 1-0 lead, and since they've scored we've been defending a fucking 1-1 draw at home agains fucking Maritimo.

Pardew will probably say at the end that it's a good result if it stays 1-1. To which the interviewer should just say "No it's not though, Alan, is it."

We'll be through and that's all that matters*.

This is disgraceful from us. I don't care how little investment there was from above over the summer, we shouldn't be consistently turning in performances like this with the players we have. Tonight might be the night I change my vote in the Pardew thread.