Stoke City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 28/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

Our team looks scared and they have no idea what to do when they get the ball.. it's like every man for themselves at times. The fact it's this way after him being manager for coming up to two seasons is dreadful. Has to go or we are going to get absolutely smashed by man city etc.

I think given the injuries and lack of confidence that wasn't a terrible performance. Not quite sure why Marveaux wasn't out there?

It's going to be a fucking long time with Williamson at the back though christ........ :undecided: :sad: The complete ineptitude of the board showing through here.

Atleast they battled a bit ffs

Cisse was in tears when he went off.. Radio Newcastle  "Cisse clearly distraught"

feel for him like, came in and looked like the best striker in the world, got his position taken away and has just put his head down and grafted...unlike his mate

Yeah. Ba's a fantastic striker but he's absolutely killing us in the last third of games.

Fitness is an issue, I just cant see past his refusal to play wide and how it's impacted the team. The one to blame of course is Pardew but it still annoys me.