Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Marveaux didn't really do himself any favours against Bordeaux, sauntering around as per often, can't afford to have passengers away from home against a traditionally strong home team.

Probably play v QPR though I'd imagine.

Guest bimpy474

If this isn't a 4-3-3 with Ba on the left I can't see us winning. If Jonas is anything other than playing as a box-to-box or DM or w/e you want to call his position I will be pissed. Can't stand him as a winger.

It'll be Cisse right and Ba central, Jonas left and HBA in behind....if you go by the Wigan line up.

Guest VanBarduck

Last night I dreamed that ben Arfa receive the ball in his 6 yards box , dribble past 11 players including three of his teammates , nutmegs richardson twice , eat a snack , scores , and then pull  off his shirt so we can all read "Who is Messi " tatooed on his chest ...  ;D

Last night I dreamed that ben Arfa receive the ball in his 6 yards box , dribble past 11 players including three of his teammates , nutmegs richardson twice , eat a snack , scores , and then pull  off his shirt so we can all read "Who is Messi " tatooed on his chest ...  ;D

Course you did.

Guest bimpy474

Course you did.

Give him his moment Meldrew :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Hangeland is back, obviously.

And hopefully we wont pump it straight down the lanky fella throat all game.

Seems so basic doesn't it? :lol:

Aye, sometimes i amaze even me :lol:

Course you did.

It's a massive pet hate, sorry like.  :lol:

'I had a dream...' No, you had a thought, but saying i had a stupid thought doesn't sound as good as blaming it on a dream.

So we're two players away from a first choice team, and one of the replacements has been a long-term fixture in the side anyway. Hope Pardew doesn't blame injuries again if we do poorly.

Shhhhh Pardew reckons its the spies.

So we're two players away from a first choice team, and one of the replacements has been a long-term fixture in the side anyway. Hope Pardew doesn't blame injuries again if we do poorly.

Shhhhh Pardew reckons its the spies.

Imagine him mentioning that after a poor result :lol: Should get sacked just for that.

Guest VanBarduck

Course you did.

It's a massive pet hate, sorry like.  :lol:

'I had a dream...' No, you had a thought, but saying i had a stupid thought doesn't sound as good as blaming it on a dream.

The thing is.. that I really dreamed about that , I mean something pretty much close to that , I dreamed about being Willy Wonka once... you see my point , i'm currently working those issues with therapist ..

You might want to get treatment for that..