Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

‘I was very disappointed to lose [ben Arfa] in that Maritimo game because I wanted to get a full 90 minutes out of him performing that role.

‘He is going to put the ball at risk there, but on the plus side, he is also going to really increase the flair in and around the central areas.

‘I am sure there will be games where I think it is right to put him there or even start with him there.

‘We had Hatem playing as a No 10 last year. Mentally and physically I think he is in much better shape to play that role now than he was back then.

‘I have not really had any significant problems with Hatem. I think my experience of dealing with the likes of Benayoun, Tevez, Mascherano — players who came over here in difficult situations — has helped.

‘I am fortunate to be 52, still in the game and have that experience behind me.’

Again Ben Arfa centrally won't really do much for the team unless we have the players around him moving. Yes he might create a moment of individual brilliance but I don't think the rest of our team are upto him playing there. Especially when a lot of the width will need to be provided by Simpson.

‘I was very disappointed to lose [ben Arfa] in that Maritimo game because I wanted to get a full 90 minutes out of him performing that role.

‘He is going to put the ball at risk there, but on the plus side, he is also going to really increase the flair in and around the central areas.

‘I am sure there will be games where I think it is right to put him there or even start with him there.

‘We had Hatem playing as a No 10 last year. Mentally and physically I think he is in much better shape to play that role now than he was back then.

‘I have not really had any significant problems with Hatem. I think my experience of dealing with the likes of Benayoun, Tevez, Mascherano — players who came over here in difficult situations — has helped.

‘I am fortunate to be 52, still in the game and have that experience behind me.’

Eh? He's 51.

Well the plus side is that Ben Arfa there might be able to pass it to Ba/Cisse's feet. Hopefully the duo make runs to split the defence and a simple through ball can be made and we can score like 20 goals. Okay I'm gona go to bed now.

That team would work but we would need a more adventurous right back than simpson as their would be no width. Perfect for santon on the other side but we need someone else other than simpson if we're to play that way.

Don't see why we won't just play the way we did at Stoke and against Wigan, but with Ben Arfa in for Marveaux.

Because Ben Arfa should be in for Jonas O0

I'll be amazed if that happens.

I'll start believing in that Mayan prediction about the end of the world if that happens.

Playing Hatem in that role would probably mean a free role where he can move however he wants. It also puts more burden on the remaining three midfielders as we'll have no cover on the wings.

I've not been impressed when we've tried this earlier. Cabaye being pushed right, Jonas left. No threat.

Been waiting ages for Pards to play Benny more central behind Ba & cisse

Same.  Interested to see how it works for Ba and Cisse.

Yeah should mean both Ba & Cisse have more room to operate as in a 4-4-2 but with more balls to feet rather than poor crosses from the the wings but it also will mean Hatem will be a lot harder to mark. Not being stuck on a wing the CB's will shit themselves, Benny popping up alover the place., should also mean Ba & Cisse don't have to play with their backs facing goal all game.