Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

Guest bimpy474

So we're two players away from a first choice team, and one of the replacements has been a long-term fixture in the side anyway. Hope Pardew doesn't blame injuries again if we do poorly.

Shhhhh Pardew reckons its the spies.

So we're two players away from a first choice team, and one of the replacements has been a long-term fixture in the side anyway. Hope Pardew doesn't blame injuries again if we do poorly.

And the other is either an Argentine international or a Dutch international who was your marquee summer signing. No excuses for me.

Jonas really needs to perform. Not sure there is pressure on him mind, his terrible form seems irrelevant and he seems to play regardless. 

Interesting to see HBA central. Think he might get crowded out. Would consider playing Ba behind Cisse, as he likes to drop deep any way.

If this isn't a 4-3-3 with Ba on the left I can't see us winning. If Jonas is anything other than playing as a box-to-box or DM or w/e you want to call his position I will be pissed. Can't stand him as a winger.

4-2-3-1 formation apparently.

Could work if he plays the right players in the right positions. Given the starting 11, needs to be:

-----------------------Cisse

Ba-------------------Anita----------------HBA

------------Jonas-------------Tiote

Marveaux should be in for Jonas given how he's looked recently, with Anita and Marveaux swapping places. However I'm worried we'll go:

---------------------Ba

Jonas------------HBA------------Cisse

----------Anita-------Tiote

Which could be all kinds of wrong. There's an argument for HBA playing there, but Jonas and Cisse wide will be dreadful.