Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 10/12/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky Sports 1)

Sifu

‘I was very disappointed to lose [ben Arfa] in that Maritimo game because I wanted to get a full 90 minutes out of him performing that role.

‘He is going to put the ball at risk there, but on the plus side, he is also going to really increase the flair in and around the central areas.

‘I am sure there will be games where I think it is right to put him there or even start with him there.

‘We had Hatem playing as a No 10 last year. Mentally and physically I think he is in much better shape to play that role now than he was back then.

‘I have not really had any significant problems with Hatem. I think my experience of dealing with the likes of Benayoun, Tevez, Mascherano — players who came over here in difficult situations — has helped.

‘I am fortunate to be 52, still in the game and have that experience behind me.’

I don't like the "he's going to put the ball at risk there". So what? He's probably less risky than say Tiote who is in a more dangerous position

‘I was very disappointed to lose [ben Arfa] in that Maritimo game because I wanted to get a full 90 minutes out of him performing that role.

‘He is going to put the ball at risk there, but on the plus side, he is also going to really increase the flair in and around the central areas.

‘I am sure there will be games where I think it is right to put him there or even start with him there.

‘We had Hatem playing as a No 10 last year. Mentally and physically I think he is in much better shape to play that role now than he was back then.

‘I have not really had any significant problems with Hatem. I think my experience of dealing with the likes of Benayoun, Tevez, Mascherano — players who came over here in difficult situations — has helped.

‘I am fortunate to be 52, still in the game and have that experience behind me.’

I don't like the "he's going to put the ball at risk there". So what? He's probably less risky than say Tiote who is in a more dangerous position

Less risky than the dead certain loss of possession that Williamson provides when he launches.

If it bridges the gap between midfield and attack it can only be a positive thing. Hopefully it means Hatem recieves the ball further up the pitch too, rather than next to our own right corner flag.

It's daft, but I'm very excited to see him play again tonight. :aww:

I hope to god we turn up tonight. We'll need it going into the rest of December.

Pretty sure Jonas will be back, meaning Marveaux dropping to the bench.

Excited to see Anita with Tioté again. He's been a real positive as of late. Hope Tioté starts to smash shit up again.

That twat Bird seems to think that it won't be Hatem in behind 2 strikers but rather same exact system as against Wigan but Hatem behind Ba instead of Marveaux.

There also seems to be some consensus that Hatem is only really being used there when Cabaye is out and when he comes back he will go back to the right.

Time will tell i suppose.

That twat Bird seems to think that it won't be Hatem in behind 2 strikers but rather same exact system as against Wigan but Hatem behind Ba instead of Marveaux.

There also seems to be some consensus that Hatem is only really being used there when Cabaye is out and when he comes back he will go back to the right.

Time will tell i suppose.

As long as it is right in a 4-3-3 then I'm not bothered.

Aye it says something in the journal along thos lines.  Just have to wait and see how things pan out.

Another 3 points tonight please.

Really starting to look forward to this now. Hatem back, hopefully Anita can continue to impress, Santon bombing down that left side, Ba and Cissé continue their high pressing and good combination play from Wigan and Tiote tackling the shit out of that little twat Duff please :smitten:

I want Cheick to be at it tonight, seems vital to the rest of our season. He's been instrumental in winning us points away from home in the past. We've missed his performances like hell.

He'll be booked in the first 15mins and he'll play with shackles on until he's subbed or sent off.

Fulham are bottom of the form league, must be playing s**** to be lower than us and Sunderland  :lol:

At least that is something we can help the with tonight.

They haven't scored for 1000 hours of football or summat.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article303135.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Newcastle-Mike-Williamson+cropped

Fulham are bottom of the form league, must be playing s**** to be lower than us and Sunderland  :lol:

At least that is something we can help the with tonight.

They haven't scored for 1000 hours of football or summat.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article303135.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Newcastle-Mike-Williamson+cropped

:lol: