Newcastle United vs. Man City - 15/12/12 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky Sports 2)

Wilson

Howay man, based on pure belief, Geordie pride and the brilliance of Hatem Ben Arfa!!!!

Keep the faith motherfucker. :indi:

Seems to be mostly based on being 'due a win' so the longer we've been shit for the more likely we are to beat the Champions  :crazy2:

Guest neesy111

The club seriously needs to do a review of how we are preparing players and treating players from injury because this season it's been an utter joke.

Guest Roger Kint

The club seriously needs to do a review of how we are preparing players and treating players from injury because this season it's been an utter joke.

If we did it would be over a decade too late tbh

Guest hatem garrincha

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Hatem Ben Arfa doubtful with hamstring problem

Rushed him back for the Fulham game perhaps?

Maybe a  :pardsgrin: like Tottenham ?  :sad:

"Right lads, welcome to training. Running a bit late today so we'll skip the warm up.  First things first, cardio, everyone give me forty sprint shuttle-runs along this cobbled street and then we'll do some strength traning by moving my mam's three piece suite out of her top floor flat."

Guest neesy111

I totally agree with that.  IMO, it's Derek Wright that is the problem, he's been at the club a long time now and nothing has changed.

Guest Roger Kint

I totally agree with that.  IMO, it's Derek Wright that is the problem, he's been at the club a long time now and nothing has changed.

Yeah cant argue that, he cant even keep himself healthy these days. Got to say with all the costcutting/streamlining of the club thats been done by Ashley this is one that should have been looked into first.

"Right lads, welcome to training. Running a bit late today so we'll skip the warm up.  First things first, cardio, everyone give me forty sprint shuttle-runs along this cobbled street and then we'll do some strength traning by moving my mam's three piece suite out of her top floor flat."

:pardsgrin:

What about the physical conditioning personnel? We had a severe problem with fitness during Souness/Roeder's time, and it seemed to slightly improve under Allardyce. Our overall fitness levels last season were really good. An absolute shambles again this year. Derek Wright has been through it all, and by all accounts he is a good rehab physio. We should be looking at prevention.

:pardsgrin:

:lol:

Probably similar to Gareth's training from the office

Not going to happen, but would love to see this on Saturday:

Krul

Simpson Perch Coloccini Santon

Tiote Bigi

Anita

Ben Arfa      Ba        Cisse

I know this is gonna go against the popular sentiment of the board, but I thought we looked waaaaay better in the last game when we switched to 4-4-2. I know, I know. Everyone wants 4-3-3, but they didnt look like they had any f***ing idea how to do it last time out, I feel like people are plugging 4-3-3 just because they haven't seen us be terrible in it as much.

I'd like to see Anita and Tiote in the middle, s*** maybe even Bigi in for Tiote as that fool has been driving me CRAZY, and Marv on the left with HBA on the right. Just think, we'd actually be dangerous on both sides then, without Jonas wasting possession 15 times a game on the left flank. Santon and Marv on one side and HBA on the other side with the two african fellows up top, seems like something could happen maybe.

Or if you really want 4-3-3, put Cisse on the f***ing bench. Marv, Ba and HBA as the front three.

I think that Mexican beat some sense out of you whilst she was at it :lol:

A bit more training footage on the press conference video. It's very blatantly a first team routine and then a subs bench routine. I think these names are right...

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas (on the left)

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

Then

Elliott

Abeid

Amalfitano

Campbell (on the right)

Sho. Ameobi (in the middle)

Sam. Ameobi (on the left)

Simpson

Ferguson

A bit more training footage on the press conference video. It's very blatantly a first team routine and then a subs bench routine. I think these names are right...

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

Then

Elliott

Abeid

Amalfitano

Campbell (on the right)

Sho. Ameobi (in the middle)

Sam. Ameobi (on the left)

Simpson

Ferguson

Shit, get him, quick.  Build a fence around him.

Krul

Colo

Williams

Santon

Anita

Jonas

Ba

Cisse (on the right)

If we assume Tiote will be playing DM then that's our 3 in the middle, just remains to be seen whether HBA makes it.  If not I would hope for Marveaux out on the left if Cisse is going to be on the right of the front 3.

I think i'd prefer Cisse out on the left though (if we're not going to play Ba there) so him and Marv can cut in like we did playing the 4-3-3 last season.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Hatem Ben Arfa doubtful with hamstring problem

Rushed him back for the Fulham game perhaps?

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/The_L1on/GIFs/seinfield.gif

If were having a real go we'd put Anita and Tiote in front of defense and give Marv & Ben Arfa license to roam and create with Cisse and Ba playing up front with possibly Ba sort of floating creating for himself as well.