Newcastle United vs. Man City - 15/12/12 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky Sports 2)

Wilson

Guest VanBarduck

Need to play Ben Arfa centrally , less defense duty , more ability to shoot/assist , I don't get why there're just a few people who think the same way as me , why are we no building our team around him , a guy who's constently saying he loves Newcastle and has got no intent to leave the club , instead we bother with those Ba/Cissé selfish type of player , I don't mean they retain the ball too long or try to shoot/play solo everytime they get the ball , they just do not consider themselves as a part of Newcastle FOOTBALL Club (Ba for instance , he's obviously leaving Newcastle in January ,I'm sure this is pretty worked out with his agents ), or just do not understand "football" as it should be played , picking the right pass , respect the tactics , create some decent movement (Cissé seems f***ing retarded every time he gets the ball !!! )

In my opinion, we need to ;

1 Play a 3-mans defence ...

2 Tioté deep in the field , close to his center backs , à la Busquests

3 Marveaux-Anita

4 Ferguson and Santon down the wings , they've got good defensive work rate and decent stamina to make a lot of good runs and delivering crosses

5 Ben Arfa , playing a free role , false 9 position . (à la Giovinco) doing whatever the f*** he wants !!!  :D

6 A Striker ( Ba for now on , anyone else in January )

Please feel free to answer , comment , disagree , I'm just so disappointed at the team right now , want to know your toughts about my starting XI  :(

VanBarduck, we only have 2 (3 if you include Perch) central defenders available and 2 of those are terrible/unsuited to the formation. A back 3 is simply out of the question, before you even touch on the difficulties we'd have applying it with the obviously limited coaching being done on the training ground.

I hope we play as negative as possible. Maybe we'll beat them 1-0.

:lol: Aye, we try and go gung-ho against these buggers they'll pull our pants down good and proper.

:lol:

and you just know it's when pardew will go with a 'proper' 4-3-3 starting marveax and perch, when we get humped... 'Back to 4-4-2 and the long willy lads, this 4-3-3 nonsense just doesn't work'

I just wish to see Pardew not making the same damn mistakes over and over again. And have a positive go at them.

:sadnod:

:yao:

:okay:

I have to get up at 7.30am to watch this on a Saturday. Will be like going to the in laws, you have to do it.

8:45 pm here, perfect start to saturday night :)  About time the asia side got some love after the thursday and monday night games.