Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doesn't to me, he says Ba gets 50%.  Then he says if we sell him for £7m we'll end up making £3m because we had to pay £2m to get him in the first place.  I also haven't seen any other sources mentioning 50% going to Ba.

Everyone now is talking about £7 or £7.5m but for quite a while it was reported as £10m.  You can take a guess at what we've received for him, but it certainly isn't clear.

Give or take a few thousand quid he basically meant...

£7.5m... we get £3.75...

Where i guess he didn't explain himself well is its nearer £2m once you take away the original agents fees... Or did he mean that doing the deal via the agents we didn't pay Hoffenheim at the time the £5m they wanted (Stoke) and waited for West Ham to do loan deal then strike the deal once that contract had expired leaving both Hoffenheim & West Ham out the loop...

Either way from following the saga the fee 99 of 100 has been reported between £7-7.5m... There was talk it escalated after end of July and that is when there was a little talk of £10m which might be so giving NUFC a couple of million insurance policy if you wish when trying to find a replacement so late in the window... But come January the fee seemed to return back to the original figure... 

In a nutshell and AP said as much himself NUFC got nowhere near £7.5 from the BA deal and i'm guessing that taking away his original agent fee to get him to sign we've probably made around £2m on the deal... Though if you chuck in his reported wages they probably come out few hundred thousand short which isn't bad considering the goal return.

If he's not that keen then move on. I've always been a bit meh about this transfer, his goalscoring record doesn't blow me away, plus i'd rather have a target man.

:scared:

We have a long ball manager, we need long ball players, not more players that he doesn't know how to use.

If he's not that keen then move on. I've always been a bit meh about this transfer, his goalscoring record doesn't blow me away, plus i'd rather have a target man.

We have a long ball manager, we need long ball players, not more players that he doesn't know how to use.