Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't blame him to be honest - he has no loyalty to us and is getting the opportunity to get more money and to live in the bright lights. Our club is at it's lowest ebb for a long time and outside club players will look at the position we are currently in, Ba leaving, Colo possibly going and now Ben Arfa making his mouth go and really can you blame him for not coming. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that thigs are not good up there and that there are massive problems behind the scenes. We bleed black and white so our view are different but I am not surprised with today's action and do not put any blame to the player at all for accepting the deal. We have really had two big opportunities to move forward as a club firstly under Keegan and then Robson but didn't take advantage and saw Hall sell up at a massive profit to a person who has no interest in the club whatsoever. Ashley and Pardew have put this club back years in my opinion and people say we missed a lost opportunity in the Summer, but to be honest with Ashley in charge there will never be any big opportunites. He is only attempting to put money in now (which is only incoming money from transfers not anything new) as there is a realistic chance he will lose millions by being relegated. I feel that we will either be relagated or just miss out but that players will be sold again either way and that crowds will drop to below 40,000 (and much more if relegated). With this person in charge we will never challenge again and his puppets he has chosen to run things may well see this great club in the Championship next year. I'll be there on Saturday as always as I have been for many years but these last five years have seen me lose hope that we will ever be in a position to challenge again. Last year was a false dawn and was no way going to happen again with the squad and quality of players within the club - yes there are a few bright sparks but mixed with lower Premiership/Champonship quality it was never going to keep going and under Ashley average is the best we can ever expect  :'( 

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28839243.jpg

Don't blame him to be honest - he has no loyalty to us and is getting the opportunity to get more money and to live in the bright lights. Our club is at it's lowest ebb for a long time and outside club players will look at the position we are currently in, Ba leaving, Colo possibly going and now Ben Arfa making his mouth go and really can you blame him for not coming. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that thigs are not good up there and that there are massive problems behind the scenes. We bleed black and white so our view are different but I am not surprised with today's action and do not put any blame to the player at all for accepting the deal. We have really had two big opportunities to move forward as a club firstly under Keegan and then Robson but didn't take advantage and saw Hall sell up at a massive profit to a person who has no interest in the club whatsoever. Ashley and Pardew have put this club back years in my opinion and people say we missed a lost opportunity in the Summer, but to be honest with Ashley in charge there will never be any big opportunites. He is only attempting to put money in now (which is only incoming money from transfers not anything new) as there is a realistic chance he will lose millions by being relegated. I feel that we will either be relagated or just miss out but that players will be sold again either way and that crowds will drop to below 40,000 (and much more if relegated). With this person in charge we will never challenge again and his puppets he has chosen to run things may well see this great club in the Championship next year. I'll be there on Saturday as always as I have been for many years but these last five years have seen me lose hope that we will ever be in a position to challenge again. Last year was a false dawn and was no way going to happen again with the squad and quality of players within the club - yes there are a few bright sparks but mixed with lower Premiership/Champonship quality it was never going to keep going and under Ashley average is the best we can ever expect  :'(   

It amazes me that people are starting to divide equal blame between the board and Pardew.

In all seriousness, if the player wants to go to Q.P.R because of the wages, then that really isn't a player we want is it.

We can only hope that for once Pardew and co do have other targets to move on.

Remy was always a risk tbh.  Ok he looked the business before his injury, but nobody here can honestly say he was going to be a guaranteed hit.

Think most of the disappointed fans know we're fucking clueless when plan A fails.

Danny Graham's goals/game ratio is better than Remys. I could see us trying for him.

Problem with this would be is where would he play? I mean he can't play on the wing, and if we go 4-4-2 we'll just have the same problem as with ba imo.

You may be right although Ba was on the right of a 4-3-3 and so was Cisse.

f***ing hell, HMV going into administration.

*everyone's in here anyway

:lol:

Worked there for fifteen years, give or take. They did well to survive this long. I'm just glad that I got the chance to work in a proper record shop, there won't be many others who get that chance now.

As for QPR, well I can't wait to see their accounts. Redknapp couldn't give a f*** about their wage bill, and fair enough, it's never been his job to worry about that. I actually thought Remy might be underwhelming, and that not getting him wouldn't be such a problem, as long as you have somebody else in the pipeline. There are still more than two weeks left in the window. A fair bit is going to depend upon your next couple of results. Dropping points against Reading might be a blessing in disguise - it would be brutally evident then that you need at least two sizeable signings. One up front, one at the back.

Don't panic yet.

Once again: I like you leffe.

More like you needed on here.

Well it's easy for me to say that tbh. My biggest worry is whether we get in a player (who we might not even need) to cement our push for the Champions League. My wife is a Villa fan, and she's completely screwed. You're somewhere in the middle.

Guest bimpy474

In all seriousness, if the player wants to go to Q.P.R because of the wages, then that really isn't a player we want is it.

Remy was always a risk tbh.  Ok he looked the business before his injury, but nobody here can honestly say he was going to be a guaranteed hit.

Think most of the disappointed fans know we're fucking clueless when plan A fails.

Aye, hopefully we might get a nice surpries and actually have a plan B, not holding my breath though.

Guest bimpy474

Anyone else fucking sick of this shit and this club?

Nah, it's like pooing, you hate to do it but you will always have to.

f***ing hell, HMV going into administration.

*everyone's in here anyway

:lol:

Worked there for fifteen years, give or take. They did well to survive this long. I'm just glad that I got the chance to work in a proper record shop, there won't be many others who get that chance now.

As for QPR, well I can't wait to see their accounts. Redknapp couldn't give a f*** about their wage bill, and fair enough, it's never been his job to worry about that. I actually thought Remy might be underwhelming, and that not getting him wouldn't be such a problem, as long as you have somebody else in the pipeline. There are still more than two weeks left in the window. A fair bit is going to depend upon your next couple of results. Dropping points against Reading might be a blessing in disguise - it would be brutally evident then that you need at least two sizeable signings. One up front, one at the back.

Don't panic yet.

Once again: I like you leffe.

More like you needed on here.

Well it's easy for me to say that tbh. My biggest worry is whether we get in a player (who we might not even need) to cement our push for the Champions League. My wife is a Villa fan, and she's completely screwed. You're somewhere in the middle.

That makes me feel much better :). I could be a Villa fan after-all.

If he's changed his mind tonight, he can still change it again although that is probably unlikely. Just get Yo and Hatem on the phone to him....

Actually I was never bothered about Remy himself, even though we are desperate for forwards. If you have faith in the board being shit scared of relegation and urgently buying players, we'll be fine. Just like we said with Hoilett, if you pick QPR over Newcastle, we don't want your attitude anyway.

Don't blame him to be honest - he has no loyalty to us and is getting the opportunity to get more money and to live in the bright lights. Our club is at it's lowest ebb for a long time and outside club players will look at the position we are currently in, Ba leaving, Colo possibly going and now Ben Arfa making his mouth go and really can you blame him for not coming. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that thigs are not good up there and that there are massive problems behind the scenes. We bleed black and white so our view are different but I am not surprised with today's action and do not put any blame to the player at all for accepting the deal. We have really had two big opportunities to move forward as a club firstly under Keegan and then Robson but didn't take advantage and saw Hall sell up at a massive profit to a person who has no interest in the club whatsoever. Ashley and Pardew have put this club back years in my opinion and people say we missed a lost opportunity in the Summer, but to be honest with Ashley in charge there will never be any big opportunites. He is only attempting to put money in now (which is only incoming money from transfers not anything new) as there is a realistic chance he will lose millions by being relegated. I feel that we will either be relagated or just miss out but that players will be sold again either way and that crowds will drop to below 40,000 (and much more if relegated). With this person in charge we will never challenge again and his puppets he has chosen to run things may well see this great club in the Championship next year. I'll be there on Saturday as always as I have been for many years but these last five years have seen me lose hope that we will ever be in a position to challenge again. Last year was a false dawn and was no way going to happen again with the squad and quality of players within the club - yes there are a few bright sparks but mixed with lower Premiership/Champonship quality it was never going to keep going and under Ashley average is the best we can ever expect

Dear oh dear spare me the sob story. The club has many, many faults and yes I question the ambition. Always will while Ashley is here. But whats happened today shows the lunacy of football and the madness of wages. Would you rather we threw utterly mad wages at players like QPR? They're playing a very dangerous game. Good luck to them if it comes up, if it doesn't........................potential ruin

Guest firetotheworks

This fucking club man. Having said that, he's not what we'd want long term if he's entirely about money. Redknapp's a horrible maggot like.

Aye, hopefully we might get a nice surpries and actually have a plan B, not holding my breath though.

Aye maybe, although i'd prefer a surprise.  ;)

I won't be too bothered as long as we sign someone else of equal quality. If this becomes the excuse as to why we couldn't sign any strikers I'll be livid.

Same goes for the following line which is almost nailed on, "we had plans to sign a CB, but shifted our focus on keeping our skipper which we've done. He's like a new signing."

Why the fuck did we fly him to London ? :lol:

One twist left in this btw. I would say the German club coming in to play.

We didn't according to Douglas. He was meant to come here this evening but went to London because of Twitchy.

Guest bimpy474

Aye maybe, although i'd prefer a surprise.  ;)

Oh yeah, hahaha typing too fast :lol: