Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We would be a centre back away from probably the best squad we have ever had :lol:

Douglas  :sad:

Please stop this Douglas bullshit. There must be a reason why he ended up in Russia and why there were so little interest in him from clubs in England/Italy/Spain/Germany.

We would be a centre back away from probably the best squad we have ever had :lol:

:anguish:

Good players on paper because they're French internationals, that's all.

Remy looks a good player regardless to me.

Douglas  :sad:

Please stop this Douglas bullshit. There must be a reason why he ended up in Russia and why there were so little interest in him from clubs in England/Italy/Spain/Germany.

Nice aggressive response.  Thanks for that

Christ, some right mary's in here today like :lol:

Well when people are disappointed because Remy is another French player, then you have to think they are determined to find fault one way or the other.

would be a decent squad, but remember guys, pardew is in charge. so the best players will be on the bench etc.

Yep.

Gutierrez Ameobi Cissé

Cabaye Gosling Tiote

Bench: Ben Arfa, Remy, Gouffran, Anita, Gomis (!?)

As if that will happen man

Over the moon with this if it goes through (should) The one player i wanted the most. Him and Ben Arfa on each side of Cissé switching positions  :drool:

Pace and skill and end product!!

I am cautious about this as i think he appears to be another in a long list of detestable individuals to have either been employed by or play for us.

Turned us down and then is a ccused of rape.

I have bad vibes about how good he is actually going to be.