Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In all seriousness, this would be a fantastic signing, espeically a loan with a view to a perma deal :)

If we get Gomis too, I'd be very chuffed. We won't get bent too though, that's just one too many.

I still think getting a player like Ince or Sinclair in would really propel us toward a top 10 to top 8 finish but I'll keep that quiet..

Bets on which club he stops off at on the way up here instead?

You queef

Only joking but just refusing to get excited until it's official because he's been on his way for a medical before remember :)

Guest micky_123

http://i1.wp.com/www.helloloser.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/friday_gifdump_308_07.gif?resize=470%2C368

Hahaha this is brilliant

Guest neesy111

@PeteGravesSky: Remy to #nufc has permanent option at end of season. The 'other area' Kinnear has spoken of strengthening is left wing. After 2 strikers in.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoWLXlZzQugwsFGvpmNggLAxL3LAAl-OHbXJKV2dz7-uT4mB0n

:megusta:

@PeteGravesSky: Remy to #nufc has permanent option at end of season. The 'other area' Kinnear has spoken of strengthening is left wing. After 2 strikers in.

I wonder if we'll still want a left winger if Remy signs? If we sign Gomis as well we can hardly play three centre forwards.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoWLXlZzQugwsFGvpmNggLAxL3LAAl-OHbXJKV2dz7-uT4mB0n

Well summed up.

Didn't west ham nearly sign Remy like 5 years ago when he was up and coming but he failed the medical with a heart condition?

They probs regret that now in the same way Stoke regret rejecting Ba.