Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

He talks about Remy in another video (see my post linking to Facebook)

Cant mate, i dont have a facebook account and you have to log in to view it.

Just seen the JFK interview, nothing wrong with it, talked very well and came across quite positive about all 3 strikers. Really can't see us signing all 3 mind, having Cisse, Gomis, Remy & bent on the books would be pretty decent IMHO.

If all 3 comes i'm certain Cisse is leaving.

See I'm not so sure.  I actually think it could be Shola (either a loan or permanent deal) and Campbell on loan if so.

We'll be looking for top money for Cisse and that's only going to come from Russia.

Just seen the JFK interview, nothing wrong with it, talked very well and came across quite positive about all 3 strikers. Really can't see us signing all 3 mind, having Cisse, Gomis, Remy & bent on the books would be pretty decent IMHO.

See I'm not so sure.  I actually think it could be Shola (either a loan or permanent deal) and Campbell on loan if so.

We'll be looking for top money for Cisse and that's only going to come from Russia.

We would have 5 strikers :lol: i'd love to share the optimism but i really can't see it.

When he says " this is a serious battle that we need to win and we're very close to achieving that."

Is he talking in general or about Gomis? i really can't tell.

Strikers in general was my impression. Glad he sees the importance of it and that'll filter to Ashley. If he can keep to interviews like that and support the manager then something good could come of this.

Seems Pardews words (telling him off) may have had some effect.

We would have 5 strikers :lol: i'd love to share the optimism but i really can't see it.

Could see Campbell being farmed out for a second season if he were to get enough out of a loan this season and we mightn't end up with Remy being made permanent, though.

Guest bimpy474

Tell you what worries me about that vid, the last minute or two, it's all "I", i want to address the striker situation, there's another area "I" want to address when that's done.

It should be we, he sounds like the manager.

Tell you what worries me about that vid, the last minute or two, it's all "I", i want to address the striker situation, there's another area "I" want to address when that's done.

The longer video was very encouraging in general though. He did say that he is looking for additional strikers to support Cisse, not replace like some are suggesting.

I wouldn't read too much into that, it's his job now to get players in, it's him being interviewed and considering there were no howlers picking up on the I and me is daft IMO. He mentioned working with Pardew, talking targets etc.