Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remy is one of the main reasons Ben Arfa shined today imo. Having someone of Ben Arfas class on the other wing gave us new options and more for the opposition to panic about.

That said I think he would do a great job in the middle upfront, certainly right now given Cisse's form and confidence. I think that is an option for bringing Gouffers on for Cisse later in games.

I'm pretty sure Remy has played 30+ games every season for the last 5 years.

I wasn't bothered when we didn't get him in January because of his injury record, I'm surprised that he's played so many games.

Remy being injury prone reminds me of Ba tbh.

Both apparently are prone to injuries and both have very good records in the main over their career's as far as appearances go.

Amazing that despite all the concern about Ba's knee, it has never once exploded in his time in England.

Still remember the times he plays for us and goes down taking a knock. Made everyone's heart stop at that exact moment.

don't know how true it is but got told yesterday that we have a deal in place for next summer IF QPR don't get promoted.

as good as useless if that's the case as they are favourites to come up. :(

Aye, that's bad news rather than good tbh.

don't know how true it is but got told yesterday that we have a deal in place for next summer IF QPR don't get promoted.

doesn't mean they will come up. it's not as if we could force them to sell.

doesn't mean they will come up. it's not as if we could force them to sell.

They look pretty nailed on to come up to me. They have had a decent start I think, and probably have the strongest side in the division.

I would imagine that we're relying on brinkmanship if we are to bring him here permanently. As per usual.

If the £1.8m loan fee that Redknapp made public was actually the truth, then you'd imagine the buyout fee is £5m should the mooted £6.8m release clause also exist in reality.

Too logical?

Surely they are just repeating what another journalist would have said. Plus it seemed logical for us to have a clause but from the man who apparently did the deal it sounded clear we didn't have a deal in place. I tend to believe more that Kinnear is a complete idiot who fucked up the deal rather than newspapers guessing.

Surely they are just repeating what another journalist would have said. Plus it seemed logical for us to have a clause but from the man who apparently did the deal it sounded clear we didn't have a deal in place. I tend to believe more that Kinnear is a complete idiot who fucked up the deal rather than newspapers guessing.

Hopefully Kinnear had nothing to do with the deal and he was just having one of his dementia moments.

aye, probably went there with instructions to get a clause to sign him at the end of the season. Thought he would be clever and didn't agree one with the thought of getting him on the cheap instead and impressing mike with his clever work.