Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The media going on about Remys ambitions, as if he's not 99% motivated by money :lol:  Not that thats going to help us like, just saying I doubt he chose QPR because they had the best chance of matching his ambitions..

Remy is going to be their excuse for lack of transfer activity in the Summer.  It will be a case of they were waiting for his decision before deciding to move on to other targets by which time it will be too late to get them over the line.

Remy is going to be their excuse for lack of transfer activity in the Summer.  It will be a case of they were waiting for his decision before deciding to move on to other targets by which time it will be too late to get them over the line.

We'll make signings, bookmark this post if you want :)

Weren't there doubts about his fitness over a year ago?

He's proven he's fully fit now and can score goals in one of the top 3 leagues in Europe, next stop will be a Champions League club.

Weren't there doubts about his fitness over a year ago?

He's proven he's fully fit now and can score goals in one of the top 3 leagues in Europe, next stop will be a Champions League club.

Absolutely.

Two friends of mine, one a Spurs fan and the other Liverpool fan, both were not that in to Remy when he signed for QPR saying they thought he be another weak striker that was good in France but not over here. These days they love him, say he's class and well suited to the league. They both say they'd be happy to have him in their sides.

I'd love it if we signed him. He's worth every penny. Imagine sticking a striker of the similar goal scoring rate next to him, which is where Liverpool benefit from Saurez and Sturridge.

Remy will follow the money once again. He wasn't arsed about Champions League when he chose relegation candidates over a club chasing European football.

He'll get the money his performances have warranted tbf. The feint for that goal last week was class.

Was Class today and should've had more than one, really enjoy seeing him upfront.

He was but I really really wish he'd played a better ball to put Sissoko clear for his hat trick.

Cracking shot and even better save from Mcgregor mind and that should have at least been a free kick on the edge of the area when the ref thought he'd slipped when checking back.

He is an absolute perfect fit for us. So fucking annoying that droopyfaced wanker pinched him from us last season. Unless we have some secret deal in place, I simply cannot see us keeping him. Wages, fee, ambition. A shame for us when he goes and a shame for him too I believe as, like Ba, I think he won't quite have the same joy in another team.

Guest palnese

palnese will be fuming over that more than he does a soft red card

Nah, not today  :lol:

The Pardew headbutt and 4 goals scored away from home from makes me too happy to care.

He is an absolute perfect fit for us. So fucking annoying that droopyfaced wanker pinched him from us last season. Unless we have some secret deal in place, I simply cannot see us keeping him. Wages, fee, ambition. A shame for us when he goes and a shame for him too I believe as, like Ba, I think he won't quite have the same joy in another team.

Was just going to to post something similar about Ba. I think he's really found his level here, I think he'd struggle to be a regular starter in a better team except maybe Spurs?