Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye I know that and I wouldn't expect us to offer much more than we already have, just saying from his point of view he might have no intention at all of going to QPR but he's got nothing to lose in trying to get a bigger salary from us even if he already knows he's signing for us.

Teg ‏@ToonTeg

Ando reckons Remy deal is virtually done and will be here tomorrow. Hopefully he's swerved any advances from Quite Probably Relegated.

Ando being John Anderson for those who don't know

hadn't seen that before, made me chuckle and I shall now use it at all times

Teg ‏@ToonTeg

Ando reckons Remy deal is virtually done and will be here tomorrow. Hopefully he's swerved any advances from Quite Probably Relegated.

Ando being John Anderson for those who don't know

hadn't seen that before, made me chuckle and I shall now use it at all times

Aye me too  :D

Biggest concern of him going to QPR is not the fact he's there, it's the fact you know for certain we'd have no second target to pursue.

'We tried'

We do though, we've been lining up Aubemeyang or whatever his name is.

(Apologies for vaguely racist lack of knowledge/spelling)

Actually pretty damn close for an off the cusp attempt. Aubameyang.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/threecounties/content/images/2007/01/08/loftus_road1_470_470x353.jpg

Or

http://www.englishheritageprints.com/image/st_james_park_newcastle_dp092267_4483341.jpg

:)

:lol: Man, i love our stadium.

Just catching up.  What a desperate sack of shit redknapp is. Always got to be the centre of attention in the eye's of sky. Saggy bell end.

If there is a late twist and he chooses daft money then we're probably better off without him. Hope he sees sense

Guest nufcmatty2010

Just wanna ask have qpr actually had a bid accepted for him ? seems pointless pursuing him if they havnt even bid

Just wanna ask have qpr actually had a bid accepted for him ? seems pointless pursuing him if they havnt even bid

Not really, if he decides he wants to go to QPR they will just offer the same as us