Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I'll donate a large amount of money to the forum if we can start disciplining those that post pictures of that cunt Ameobi. It's heartbreaking in a thread like this and makes us look like a pack of imbecilic buffoons to outsiders.

:thup:

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with f***ing QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

Source?

Tell me, who else in this league would offer Remy £80k+?  You're going on as if QPR are one of the lesser paying clubs and we can't even compete with them, bollocks quite frankly.

It's not bollocks. I reckon a club like Sunderland vastly outspends us terms of wage total and maximum wage their structure will allow.

Worst thing about this (apart from potential relegation) is going to be seeing redknapps fucking ugly face  while sky suck his dick on how he "somehow manged to talk remy round into rejecting us to want to come and play for him instead because he's so amazing"  FUCK

Sad state of affairs when Newcastle United can't compete on wages with Queens Park Rangers. :undecided: Not that I'm saying we should in this case like.

You can say that about every other case. We reportedly couldn't give Ba, one of the top strikers in the country, the very reasonable 60/70k he wanted, now we can't compete with f***ing QPR for his replacement. It's the same story for transfer fees, where we are being massively outspent by most other Premiership clubs. Ashley's business model has its merits, but it's also holding us back massively when it comes to realising our potential.

I doubt that's true. Misrepresenting the facts isn't going to help any.

There you go sir:

http://i.imgur.com/bBUiA.jpg

That's transfer fees only though isn't it? You were mentioning wages in your first sentence. Does that figure still hold if you take those into account?

There you go sir:

Source?, the numbers look very odd even at first glance.

I'll donate a large amount of money to the forum if we can start disciplining those that post pictures of that cunt Ameobi. It's heartbreaking in a thread like this and makes us look like a pack of imbecilic buffoons to outsiders.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest ItalianMagpie

One of the worst things about this is the forward momentum lost. All our players thought he was coming, a boost for the team before the big game on Saturday. Potentially a snowball effect with other potential signings now gone.

We just can't seem to get going at all this season, it's either one thing or another.

And talking about this, couldn't HBA shut the fuck up? If there is any moment when it's good to say you'd like to play for PSG this is not it ffs.

It's all right lads. Remember:

From Dean in Newcastle, via text: "No fan quite knows the emotional rollercoaster quite like a Newcastle fan!"

Chris Lord on Twitter: "Erm.. Dean? I'm sure us Arsenal fans know it probably more."

Arsenal fans amuse me.

Champions League every year, multiple trophies in the last 20 years.

The poor cunts.

Guest bimpy474

It's all right lads. Remember:

From Dean in Newcastle, via text: "No fan quite knows the emotional rollercoaster quite like a Newcastle fan!"

Chris Lord on Twitter: "Erm.. Dean? I'm sure us Arsenal fans know it probably more."

Arsenal fans amuse me.

Champions League every year, multiple trophies in the last 20 years.

The poor cunts.

:snod:

Source?

Tell me, who else in this league would offer Remy £80k+?  You're going on as if QPR are one of the lesser paying clubs and we can't even compete with them, bollocks quite frankly.

It's not bollocks. I reckon a club like Sunderland vastly outspends us terms of wage total and maximum wage their structure will allow.

So you believe Sunderland would match QPR's offer?  QPR are currently one of the most mental teams in the league for offering crazy wages and clauses, yet you're talking as if it should be easy to compete with them.  We can offer those wages, we can do that if we wanted, but its a fucking stupid thing to do.

Guest bimpy474

I think the mass depression that has hit the place, is rather to do with us knowing (not really but) that we wont have a back up ready.

Just think of the joy if we do though, it'll be a proper GIF delight.

There you go sir:

That's transfer fees only though isn't it? You were mentioning wages in your first sentence. Does that figure still hold if you take those into account?

What the fuck, you bolded a section and outright questioned its validity. Now you change your question. I don't have a ready graph that takes wages into account no. What I do know is our wages to turnover is one of the lowest in the league at the moment, which isn't bad in itself but it is obviously hurting us when we can't even compete with QPR for wages or offer our top scorer the going rate for a top Premiership striker. I don't think anybody can argue with that really..

I think the mass depression that has hit the place, is rather to do with us knowing (not really but) that we wont have a back up ready.

Just think of the joy if we do though, it'll be a proper GIF delight.

Or that if we do have a back up he'll be pretty shit.