Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can the club please f***ing either sort this or look elsewhere, Ashley must go to a market spend 7 hours haggling for one thing while others snap up all the other good or similar deals, then go home and wonder why he only has one thing in his shopping bag and everyone else has stocked up for the week

Can we just go for someone else like Sinclair please.

Just leave these knuckleheads to themselves.

Between Remy, Redknapp and Fernandes it's enough to make you sick.

Bunch of Neanderthals the lot of them.

Sinclair will cost lots of money.

There was talk of a £5 million fee wasn't there?

Exactly. What do you think we are, a sovereign state or something?

;D

I forgot we only have the £2 million to spend! My mistake.

Guest icemanblue

I think QPR are going to try and manipulate the situation so he has to play the first half of the season at QPR.

All this posturing and faffing about on their side seems to indicate this. They will then assure him he can leave in January after his case is sorted.

I hope it blows up in their faces big time.

:lol: Absolutely no evidence to support this point of view. Countless examples proving the opposite.

I think QPR are going to try and manipulate the situation so he has to play the first half of the season at QPR.

All this posturing and faffing about on their side seems to indicate this. They will then assure him he can leave in January after his case is sorted.

:lol: Absolutely no evidence to support this point of view. Countless examples proving the opposite.

They know no one is going to buy someone with a rape case hanging over them, so why are they talking about permanent deals?

In addition they want to dictate the terms of the loan, with that ridiculous fee, and then apparently no option to buy!

Hope they burn.

Using Redknapps Mackematics West Ham should have paid an £8.75m loan fee for Andy Carroll last season.

I'm not sure where Harry's plucked this new loan fee ratio from? His arse perhaps.

I fucking hope Bale's move to RM works out for him otherwise some poor sod is going to have to stump up a £20m loan fee for a season.

They know no one is going to buy someone with a rape case hanging over them, so why are they talking about permanent deals?

In addition they want to dictate the terms of the loan, with that ridiculous fee, and then apparently no option to buy!

Hope they burn.

He hasn't played any games yet has he? Surely if their plan was to keep him he would have?

Maybe they're pretending to be making an effort to let him go, in order to appease the player, who wants to leave.

Then they'll just claim they were unable to once the window shuts. They can then just blame it on the rape case, which was ultimately down to him.

This is Redknapp we're talking about. The worlds most devious hound dog.

Guest icemanblue

Hope they burn.

Where is this from, like?

Hope they burn.

Where is this from, like?

Good to see 'arry and Fernandes are on the same page :lol:

@tonyfernandes: Some players want to play in the premier league due to world cup. Loans are a good option. As we hope to come back to the premier league

@tonyfernandes: Doesn't matter where a player goes if it's a different league and a loan

If we got an agreed reduced fee next summer should we want to sign him, then it might work.

But i suspect Redknapp is flapping because we are being tight again, quite enjoyable really.

Ashley won't pay a penny until his court case is done.

Rightly so IMO.

It's definitely a bid risk, in theory that was the point of a loan. Meh.

When does the court decision come in? If they want 2M, throw it in an escrow account in QPR's name, they can have it if he's clear of all charges and that amount deducts from the total agreed upon price to be paid for him in the summer then.