Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That is 9.5m so yeah that's unlikely.

is it ? hadn't we agreed on 10mill last january and if anything he's proven himself in the premier a bit.

8m QPR paid i think that's my basis for it being unlikely and his buyout clause being the same.

will his clause still be active if,after a season loan, QPR are back in the prem ?

Surely we could just activate the clause in January?

it may be just for the close season.  :dontknow:

This guy and Gomis and it would be unacceptable if we don't win the league. Period.

:)

And people say NUFC fans have unrealistic expectations.

It's dependent on us getting these deals done obviously, but when you add these potential signings to those we made in January, that's some serious, high quality investment in the squad in the space of 6 months.

This guy and Gomis and it would be unacceptable if we don't win the league. Period.

:)

And people say NUFC fans have unrealistic expectations.

It's dependent on us getting these deals done obviously, but when you add these potential signings to those we made in January, that's some serious, high quality investment in the squad in the space of 6 months.

Don't go saying that too loud around here.

Guest Phil K

Its Loïc Rémy for the deslixic mod btw  O0

It's also Bayern München but we're not in Germany.

Luke Reemy would do for me

Guest Phil K

having an absolute thread mare. nothing to see here.

Then why not try posting something interesting yourself instead of mouthing off ?

having an absolute thread mare. nothing to see here.

Then why not try posting something interesting yourself instead of mouthing off ?

ffs man. I wrote a big long post, posted it, then realised i was in the wrong thread and removed it. The fuck off is more of a response to myself. I asked you to move along, told you there was nothing here to see, but no, you made me explain. Nothing to see here.

Who's the fucker that keeps taking the accents out of the title? I will find you and I will kill you. Unless you're Dave. Or Andy.

:lol:

I've been editing on Tapatalk and couldn't be arsed putting them back in.

Guest Phil K

Who's the f***er that keeps taking the accents out of the title? I will find you and I will kill you. Unless you're Dave. Or Andy.

LOL    :cheesy:

Who's the fucker that keeps taking the accents out of the title? I will find you and I will kill you. Unless you're Dave. Or Andy.

:lol:

I've been editing on Tapatalk and couldn't be arsed putting them back in.

Mummy and Daddy are fighting  :frantic:

Remy - who was a Newcastle target in the winter window but joined the Rs' doomed battle to avoid relegation instead - is also close to joining.

The clubs have settled on a season-long loan, at a cost of £1.8m, to cover the new season, ahead of a permanent £7m move next summer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-gomis-remy-fees-2119181#ixzz2aqtVYVkZ