Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we sign this guy and Gomis, along with the fact there is no European 'distraction'.

We must achieve at least one cup semi final and Europe. Standard.

It would be an incredible achievement to somehow screw this up.

Guest taps01

If we sign this guy and Gomis, along with the fact there is no European 'distraction'.

I agree all of a sudden we look strong in most areas.  Only a decent left winger missing from the squad in my eyes.

I agree all of a sudden we look strong in most areas.  Only a decent left winger missing from the squad in my eyes.

Missing another goalkeeper too. Can't be dealing with Elliott again this season.

Europe through the league would mean finishing 5th, unless the top 4 sweep up the the two cups and give more spots to the league.

Still a massive ask even if we did get these players and Pardew performs as well as he possibly can.

I agree on the cups mind, if we get Remy and Gomis we HAVE to attack them.

Guest bimpy474

I know we will play better this season but we conceded 71 goals last season and have bought no defenders at all. Does this not worry anyone ?.

:lol: Aye. Fuck me man, are you for real? :lol:

I know we will play better this season but we conceded 71 goals last season and have bought no defenders at all. Does this not worry anyone ?.

The defenders are not really the issue, more the cover in front of them and our use of possession.

:lol: Aye. f*** me man, are you for real? :lol:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120509180221/glee/images/5/54/Ryan_higa_gif_hell_yeah_by_redwolfmoon666-d45tz1e.gif

Exciting stuff if true and not a rapist.

Shouldn't ever really have to ever think that sentence  :lol:

I am slightly concerned about his character tbh, he did jump from us before for stupid wages, innocent till proven guilty I suppose...

Guest bimpy474

The defenders are not really the issue, more the cover in front of them and our use of possession.

Yep i know that mate, think you and me have discussed that before. I should have said defensive play overall shouldn't i.

Got a feeling Cisse is gonna get sold.

Yeah I was just thinking this. Too many purples now. Can see Remy & Ben Arfa either side of Gomis.

If Cisse is being sold mind I'm not particularly unhappy with that.

I am. It means we'll inevitably see more Shola.