Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After being highly pessimistic on all things NUFC since probably around January I'm going to be optimistic and say these deals will come off, now that I'm being positive and not a negative nancy these things will definitely happen.

:frantic:

Nothing like keeping your powder dry mate, you might actually be right!

This is the first deal where we have increased our bids in order to make it happen to a point. I am unsure Lambias would have done this. Last year of contract and we are nearly paying Pappis money. Hope this continues and happy we dont overpay massively like other teams do.

This is the first deal where we have increased our bids in order to make it happen to a point. I am unsure Lambias would have done this. Last year of contract and we are nearly paying Pappis money. Hope this continues and happy we dont overpay massively like other teams do.

we were supposed to have upped our bid for de jong last summer weren't we ?

Was this meant for Gomis mon ami?

Was this meant for Gomis mon ami?

Aye

It looks like we've put some fairly hard work to make this happen, seems like Harry is just trying to squeeze out some extra cash from us similar to Lyon's president. Fantastic if it finally goes through after what happened in January.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 24s

Alexandre Higounet believes that QPR and Newcastle have set a €11m buy out clause in a one year loan deal for Loic Remy. Not done yet though

Expand

I love how everyone wants to be first with the story, but at the same time not confirm it has actually happened.

we were supposed to have upped our bid for de jong last summer weren't we ?

It was in reference to Gomis but I cant recall us ever paying daft money under Derek. If anything we were frugal, fustrating and didnt budge whereas at least we moved here publicly.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 24s

Alexandre Higounet believes that QPR and Newcastle have set a €11m buy out clause in a one year loan deal for Loic Remy. Not done yet though

Expand

So we pay slightly more?(someone convert that into £'s for me) I guess we could just not pay it after the loan.

That is 9.5m so yeah that's unlikely.

is it ? hadn't we agreed on 10mill last january and if anything he's proven himself in the premier a bit.

8m QPR paid i think that's my basis for it being unlikely and his buyout clause being the same.

is it ? hadn't we agreed on 10mill last january and if anything he's proven himself in the premier a bit.

8m QPR paid i think that's my basis for it being unlikely and his buyout clause being the same.

will his clause still be active if,after a season loan, QPR are back in the prem ?

will his clause still be active if,after a season loan, QPR are back in the prem ?

Surely we could just activate the clause in January?