Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you know all the roles then?  Because otherwise you have no idea who arranges what.  You really reckon that if nobody is currently named a chairman that means the grass doesn't get done? :lol:  You're assuming nobody's doing anything day to day because you have no idea who's doing these things, amazing logic that like.

Pull the other one., some people have short memories, Llambias is, was and always has been a cunt...saying you want him over JFK is like saying you prefer to have AIDS rather than terminal cancer.  I think Kevin Keegan summed him up perfectly.

It really isn't. They perform completely different roles.

No matter how much of a cunt you think Llambias was and is, we used to have somebody running the club, you know, arranging pre-seasons, sorting out catering contracts, overseeing the club shop, the box office, how much the fucking pitch costs to lay, all the small and large things that somebody running a Premier League football club does. Now we don't have anyone doing all that. Nobody runs NUFC.

Why people insist on comparing his role to the one that the drunken lunatic has apparently been hired to perform is completely beyond me.

So what you are saying we didn't have any pre season games, you can't get any bait at the ground, the club shop is closed as is the box office & he's taken the quote for some grass with him back to London?

Utter bollocks isn't it, lets assume nothings being run at all anymore based on absolutely nothing.

Also as far as transfers go, how many times did people here complain about shit transfer windows under Llambias?, the majority of them wasn't it?

Look at this time last year Llambias brought in Anita for £6m, that was it. We certainly needed more players then, we arguably didn't even need Anita. This summer we've got Remy in, you know a striker that we need, so really Joe has done a better job than his predecessor 12 months ago.

Charnley & co are dealing with the clubs day to day stuff, as he no doubt has been before Llambias left. Obviously this team feels confident enough to take on the job without one man since one man doesn't run a football club by himself.

“I get a list of names together and we sit down with the manager, Derek Llambias and Lee Charnley and our staff and we discuss them. If we think we want to sign one, Lee Charnley goes and gets a price for it.”

The golden quintet consists of Ashley, Alan Pardew, Llambias, club secretary Charnley and chief scout Carr. Each knows their role.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/holy-trinity-behind-newcastle-uniteds-4410878

So Charnley is no stranger to the club and how it works, he'll now have taken on a bit more responsibility in the shuffle, but to say the club has no one running it is fucking absurd.

All the other clubs in world football must be missing a trick having someone in charge, they should get Lee Charnley in as a club secretary to sort everything out. Who is this bloke? What experience does he have of running a company worth over £100m? Who ever heard of such a large company without somebody calling the shots day to day?

Some people will defend literally ANYTHING Ashley does, it's nauseating.

All the other clubs in world football must be missing a trick having someone in charge, they should get Lee Charnley in as a club secretary. Who is this bloke? What experience does he have of running a company worth over £100m?

Some people will defend literally ANYTHING Ashley does, it's nauseating.

More than you.

Oh and what experience did Llambias have of running a football club before he came in? Charnley is already ahead of him in that respect.

So the qualification to run a premier league football club is to know more than Wullie.  Got it.  :lol:

Judging by a lot of his posts, that doesn't seem to leave many people. Maybe Dalai Lama or Stephen Hawking but that's about all.

Ashley is never there, JFK is incoherent, Pards is in a dreamworld/building a lifeboat at Palace/writing a book of PL excuses/, Charnley is a Cinderella figure swishing around with a broom and a calculator covering all bases...All other employees of the club are Cylons.

If we hear the club shop, ticket office, pitch ect are being left to rack and ruin then I'll come to the conclusion that people are no longer doing all the day to day jobs.  Why would I make the assumption otherwise?  Because I hate Ashley and Kinnear?, sorry doesn't work that way like.

Would I rather have Llambias here than Kinnear?, yeah I would.  Am I going to wish him back?, nah I'd rather someone decent comes in instead.

Guest bimpy474

Ashley is never there, JFK is incoherent, Pards is in a dreamworld/building a lifeboat at Palace/writing a book of PL excuses/, Charnley is a Cinderella figure swishing around with a broom and a calculator covering all bases...All other employees of the club are Cylons.

You mean the new type dont you  :huff:

People are wishing the slimeball was back? The guy who streaked over the pitch, that's class right there for you, and lied to the fans on numerous occasions. It may be a shit state of affairs but let's not wish the fox was back in the hen-house.

Ashley is unfathomable to me, I can speculate - a lot, but I can't say anything with absolute certainty. I have no idea what his plans are but I am fairly sure of something. He's not trying to make NUFC successful. So anyone he employs should never be viewed as a potential fix. Llambias is a slimy cunt, end of story.

People are wishing the slimeball was back? The guy who streaked over the pitch, that's class right there for you, and lied to the fans on numerous occasions. It may be a s*** state of affairs but let's not wish the fox was back in the hen-house.

Ashley is unfathomable to me, I can speculate - a lot, but I can't say anything with absolute certainty. I have no idea what his plans are but I am fairly sure of something. He's not trying to make NUFC successful. So anyone he employs should never be viewed as a potential fix. Llambias is a slimy c***, end of story.

:thup:

People are wishing the slimeball was back? The guy who streaked over the pitch, that's class right there for you, and lied to the fans on numerous occasions. It may be a shit state of affairs but let's not wish the fox was back in the hen-house.

Ashley is unfathomable to me, I can speculate - a lot, but I can't say anything with absolute certainty. I have no idea what his plans are but I am fairly sure of something. He's not trying to make NUFC successful. So anyone he employs should never be viewed as a potential fix. Llambias is a slimy cunt, end of story.

He what? :lol: This actually happen?

Atromitos (h).

People are wishing the slimeball was back? The guy who streaked over the pitch, that's class right there for you, and lied to the fans on numerous occasions. It may be a s*** state of affairs but let's not wish the fox was back in the hen-house.

Ashley is unfathomable to me, I can speculate - a lot, but I can't say anything with absolute certainty. I have no idea what his plans are but I am fairly sure of something. He's not trying to make NUFC successful. So anyone he employs should never be viewed as a potential fix. Llambias is a slimy c***, end of story.

Atromitos (h).

Don't think that particular streaker is Llambeezy. :lol:

Iirc the streaker did it mid-match too. Just imagine Llambeezy doing that in full view of the crowd.

Atromitos (h).

Don't think that particular streaker is Llambeezy. :lol:

Iirc the streaker did it mid-match too. Just imagine Llambeezy doing that in full view of the crowd.

You're on about the guy in the England top and fuck all else on at the Bordeaux game.