Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

Poor body language? Doesn't give a shit?

Imbecile.

Thank you for your measured, insightful retort to my previous posts.

No problem. It was quite measured actually. :)

One of the reasons I'm sure some hesitate to express any kind of opinion or start any debate on this board, people like you. Immediately getting personal and calling another names. Very mature, way to drag us all down with you.

Boo fucking hoo. When your views are such utter bullshit expect to be ridiculed.

Imbecile.

One of the reasons I'm sure some hesitate to express any kind of opinion or start any debate on this board, people like you. Immediately getting personal and calling another names. Very mature, way to drag us all down with you.

Boo fucking hoo. When your views are such utter bullshit expect to be ridiculed.

Still keeping it classy and pretty thick, I see :) Boris Johnson would have field day with your IQ score.

Guest Geordiesned

Imbecile.

Still keeping it classy and pretty thick, I see :) Boris Johnson would have field day with your IQ score.

It's interesting you should say that people like me put people off posting their views on here as I'd say people like you put people off coming on here at all. Spout an absolute lad of crap, get pulled up on it, start whinging like a bitch then somehow relate your own diatribe to you having more intelligence than the person who's laughed at your clearly ridiculous views.

Imbecile.

It's interesting you should say that people like me put people off posting their views on here as I'd say people like you put people off coming on here at all. Spout an absolute lad of crap, get pulled up on it, start whinging like a bitch then somehow relate your own diatribe to you having more intelligence than the person who's laughed at your clearly ridiculous views.

You did not attack or criticise my views. You called me an imbecile. Do you also suffer from selective memory? If you'd simply debated like a rational adult instead of calling me personal names, maybe you and I would be having a very different conversation. But of course, it's not your fault at all that this conversation devolved right after your post.

The thing with people like you is that you would never talk to someone like that in person, but through the safety of the internet you think it's fine to do so. Some decorum needs to be maintained on this board, and no, I won't accept that somehow I'm the one who devolved this convo to where it is now.

Anyways, keep calling people names, see where it gets you.

DJ_NUFC does whine like a proper bitch, tbh. Far too emotional, he is. (Especially when sticking up for HBA.)

Well forgive me for having a bit of a soft spot for one of our players :lol: It's an awesome feeling after supporting the likes of Damien fucking Duff and Albert Luque and Brian Pinas (?) and Fumaca.

Let me have my sentimentality :)

DJ_NUFC does whine like a proper bitch, tbh. Far too emotional, he is. (Especially when sticking up for HBA.)

Well forgive me for having a bit of a soft spot for one of our players :lol: It's an awesome feeling after supporting the likes of Damien fucking Duff and Albert Luque and Brian Pinas (?) and Fumaca.

Fuck your soft spot. I form my opinions objectively.

Yes, I'm sure you're very objective with all your opinions on a football forum :lol:

Dinho Lad for best poster ever on the internet, apparently.

Anyway, Remy's costing me fantasy points as well, gonna shift him out this week.

Yes, I'm sure you're very objective with all your opinions on a football forum :lol:

Yeah, because that's what I was really implying. :lol:

You've just admitted that you  defend players from criticism because they happen to be one of your favourite players, pretty much. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...!!

You've just admitted that you  defend players from criticism because they happen to be one of your favourite players, pretty much. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...!!

Not at all, actually. I really don't think you have studied my entire archive of posts since I've been on this forum to ... ahem, objectively make that case. And no, that's not what I said. I just agreed that I have a soft spot for HBA because, erm, he's our best attacking player, one of the best we've ever had. No way have I ever stopped or blocked any criticism of certain parts of his game that need improvement. I just think it's a massive failure of imagination from management that he's not involved in the starting 11, and he's been made a scapegoat by some who are perfectly okay with others getting away with the same shit he does and remaining in the first team. Pointing our hypocrisy is probably more of a case for objectivity, I would argue.

Methinks you need to apply a bit more of that objectivity balm.

Anyways, can we take this to the HBA thread? :)

Not at all, actually. I really don't think you have studied my entire archive of posts since I've been on this forum to ... ahem, objectively make that case. And no, that's not what I said. I just agreed that I have a soft spot for HBA because, erm, he's our best attacking player, one of the best we've ever had. No way have I ever stopped or blocked any criticism of certain parts of his game that need improvement. I just think it's a massive failure of imagination from management that he's not involved in the starting 11, and he's been made a scapegoat by some who are perfectly okay with others getting away with the same shit he does and remaining in the first team. Pointing our hypocrisy is probably more of a case for objectivity, I would argue.

Methinks you need to apply a bit more of that objectivity balm.

Anyways, can we take this to the HBA thread? :)

One of the best we've ever had? Still not on a patch, in terms of performances, with the likes of Robert, Solano, etc. Let alone Shearer, Ferdinand, etc.

And who are those players that are constantly getting away with it on here? :lol: As far as I can see, everyone gets his fair share praise/criticism when warranted, except for the odd few that are just fickle supporters.

And fuck off with terms such as "scapegoat". No one here is making him a "scapegoat". Another fine example of emotional overreaction.

And who are those players that are constantly getting away with it on here? :lol: As far as I can see, everyone gets his fair share praise/criticism when warranted, except for the odd few that are just fickle supporters.

DJ thinks Remy attitude has been off lately and ‘doesn’t give a shit’ for us. So probably digging at him not being dropped whilst Ben Arfa is warming the bench.

DJ thinks Remy attitude has been off lately and ‘doesn’t give a shit’ for us. So probably digging at him not being dropped whilst Ben Arfa is warming the bench.

:lol: You lot are batshit crazy. Please scroll back to the pages where I mentioned I may be actually wrong about that, and I even quoted myself back to YOU, Brett. I give up. Everything you say on this forum is set in stone tablets somewhere apparently, with people using it against you as some kind of evidence to justify getting catty :lol:

:lol: You lot are batshit crazy. Please scroll back to the pages where I mentioned I may be actually wrong about that, and I even quoted myself back to YOU, Brett. I give up. Everything you say on this forum is set in stone tablets somewhere apparently, with people using it against you as some kind of evidence to justify getting catty :lol:

Brett doesn't even know where Remy plays ffs! :lol: