Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That miss was about the worst I've ever seen live.

Worse than cisse's before halftime.

Almost looked like he gave a shit during the celebration as well.

Having said that, brilliantly taken goal.

The feint to lose Vaarn was class like.

That would be 5 games though wouldn't it? City, West Ham and the 3 game ban?

Unless i'm missing something, but as you say the general theme is spot on. We are utterly toothless without him even on a bad day he's still dangerous because of his pace off the ball so teams know they can't get too relaxed.

Without that there's no threat, especially with Cabaye gone.

Although i will say i think like our terrible record without Cabaye before he was sold, i think its more on Pardew and the coaching staff than the individuals in question themselves as of why we struggle so much without certain players.

I don't want to defend Pardew one bit but it's no wonder we create nowt with that midfield, with or without Hatem. Just a bunch of decent players with very little about them to make things happen.

That's true. I think what i meant was when you see better coaches than Pardew they usually manage to get results without their best players.

While the team isn't good enough, its not helped by the fact we literally can't get results unless we are at full strength.

I don't want to defend Pardew one bit but it's no wonder we create nowt with that midfield, with or without Hatem. Just a bunch of decent players with very little about them to make things happen.

Running into space would help, but our main focus is usually keeping 8 men behind the ball.

Help who? None of that lot are creators, with or without movement.

Sissoko and Anita have great passes on them in my opinion. However our proper creators and those who create movement are Remy and Ben Arfa, one gets a fair crack of the whip, the other might as well stay at home with the chances he gets.

Help who? None of that lot are creators, with or without movement.

Sissoko and Anita have great passes on them in my opinion. However our proper creators and those who create movement are Remy and Ben Arfa, one gets a fair crack of the whip, the other might as well stay at home with the chances he gets.

Sissoko and great passes in the same sentence. :anguish:

Notice he mentioned the loss of Cabaye as well. Once again proving that those in charge of the club are utterly clueless when it comes to the importance of morale and the huge knock-on effects of selling our key players at vital times.

We need to keep him or we're f***ed for goals next season.

So depressing that we've got Coloccini, Ben Arfa, Debuchy and Remy at the club yet I'm just not enjoying a single second of it.

Yup..probably cos we know the chance of us having more than one of them after the summer are slim.

We need to keep him or we're fucked for goals next season.

So depressing that we've got Coloccini, Ben Arfa, Debuchy and Remy at the club yet I'm just not enjoying a single second of it.

Don't worry. It's quite possible none of those will be here next season :thup:.